CHAPPAQUIDDICK: Movie Release Coming Soon...

Folks need to be wary of this though. It could end up being a film portraying Kennedy in a sympathetic light. It is Communist/Democrat Hollywood after all. So give it a watch, but don't be surprised if the film goes easy on Kennedy.
Not this time from what I've read thus far about the movie.

First of all though the Teddy Chappy incident has been one of my pet reading topics for quite a while and have read at least a half-dozen books about it, and IMO the facts are there if the producers want to tell the honest story.

Anyway, I've read the movie pulls no punches re Mary Jo's cause of death, which was suffocation and not drowning as many believe. And the diver who eventually removed her body the next day said had he been properly alerted right after the accident he'd have been in the water in 20 minutes or so and he believes she lived longer than that in an air pocket she'd positioned her head into in the submerged car.

Sounding pretty good to me so far.

Last edited:
Folks need to be wary of this though. It could end up being a film portraying Kennedy in a sympathetic light. It is Communist/Democrat Hollywood after all. So give it a watch, but don't be surprised if the film goes easy on Kennedy.
Not this time from what I've read thus far about the movie.

First of all though the Teddy Chappy incident has been one of my pet reading topics for quite a while and have read at least a half-dozen books about it and IMO the facts are there if the producers want to tell the honest story.

It's SOP in Communist Hollywood to go easy on Democrats. And of course the opposite is true in regards to Republicans. They usually weasel a way to portray the Democrat in a sympathetic light. But i'll give this one a chance. I'll check it out

Forum List

Back