Changing military bases names won't stay in NDAA bill

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Inhofe's office isn't denying it so good, better to remove that shit and get on with funding the military etc. Let the snowflakes whine about it later.

Once Biden is President those bases will be given names to honor real American heroes
:lmao: "When Biden is President..." LMFAO! Sure, that's about as likely as a UFO landing in my yard and an alien getting out and taking a shit.
Less than six months till Biden takes over
First thing he will do is tear down the wall

Once Biden is President those bases will be given names to honor real American heroes
Yeah we know who that'll be for you democrats... MAO, STALIN, HITLER, ALINSKY, CHE, XI... all your favorite dictators and commies you adore so much.

:lmao: "When Biden is President..." LMFAO! Sure, that's about as likely as a UFO landing in my yard and an alien getting out and taking a shit.
And first thing that'll happen is the majority of states will secede and tell Biden and the rest of you America hating radicals to shove it.

And first thing that'll happen is the majority of states will secede and tell Biden and the rest of you America hating radicals to shove it.
Most of the states are turning against Trump
Especially border states

It will be interesting to see how Inhofe takes out something passed by both houses. I guess when the bills go to conference it's possible that senate negotiators will refuse to keep it in, even if that means there's no law in the end. I suspect Pelosi will take that outcome … and run on it.

Especially border states
I'm not ready to declare victory yet. But I am less pessimistic.

Especially border states
No, sorry, they're not.

Like Fort Joaquín Murrieta? Fort James Wilkinson? Fort Benedict Arnold? Sitting Bull Marine Depot? Martin Monti AFB? Kamehameha Naval Base?
:eusa_whistle:

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

American heroes who fought FOR their country

Like Fort Joaquín Murrieta? Fort James Wilkinson? Fort Benedict Arnold? Sitting Bull Marine Depot? Martin Monti AFB? Kamehameha Naval Base?

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

Da Tovaritch!!

But, but, but none of them are black...........

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

What do you care about American heroes, or our country? You're a democrat, you hate America and our history. Guaranteed if you saw a statue of a one of those you just mentioned, you'd want to tear it down. I'm sure they're all RACIST... somehow.

Fort Eisenhower
Fort Patton
Fort MacArthur
Fort Marshall

You need an education Che

The Largest Mass Deportation in American History
As many as 1.3 million people may have been swept up in the Eisenhower-era campaign.

These Mexican immigrants had been caught in the snare of "Operation Wetback", biggest mass deportation of undocumented workers in United States history. As many as 1.3 million people may have been swept up in the Eisenhower-era campaign with a racist name, which was designed to root out undocumented Mexicans from American society.

Forum List

Back