Change You Can Believe In: Youngkin appoints ‘wokeness’ critic to UVA board of trustees

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’ve been closely following our new Governor and he’s the real deal. Hope to see him in the White House one day.

Thank you Democrats for campaigning so hard for him.

“For Youngkin, the appointments are a chance to exert influence over the university,” The Daily Progress noted. “In May, he called on college presidents in Virginia to make political diversity a priority in hiring. He’s also been critical of the state of free speech at universities.”

Youngkin will be fascinating to watch. Word is he's looking towards the White House.

He's definitely trying a balancing act: He wisely kept his distance from Trump and won, and now he's beginning to follow the standard GQP template of communicating directly and exclusively to the base, in their language, to the exclusion of everyone else.

At least our decay into Balkanization will be interesting to observe.

Youngkin will be fascinating to watch. Word is he's looking towards the White House.

He's definitely trying a balancing act: He wisely kept his distance from Trump and won, and now he's beginning to follow the standard GQP template of communicating directly and exclusively to the base, in their language, to the exclusion of everyone else.

At least our decay into Balkanization will be interesting to observe.
Youngkin is a Trump with social skills. Anti-swamp and bold about it.

I’ve been closely following our new Governor and he’s the real deal. Hope to see him in the White House one day.

“For Youngkin, the appointments are a chance to exert influence over the university,” The Daily Progress noted. “In May, he called on college presidents in Virginia to make political diversity a priority in hiring. He’s also been critical of the state of free speech at universities.”

Youngkin has been great for our state. And he does everything with pleasantness.

My son actually turned down UVa. He couldn't stand the leafy brick edifices of leftwing blueblood snobbery and opted for Tech.

Forum List

Back