Change a letter

You can't use the same word twice on the same page ! ;)

QuickHitCurepon said

Help

Now we are at

Held
That was not stated in the first post

Hello, here is a little game that I play in French and I explain to you the best I can LOL
It is necessary to change only a letter of the word in question and it is only the common words and common names, verbs which are accepted no proper name.

Example: Bear, so I remove the e to make Bar.

I'm editing because I forgot to say that you can add a letter to the word, only one.
Example :

Tree
Three

You understand ?

And if someone gets stuck, he or she chooses a new word.

I start with

Cut

That said we are back to

Hell

Once you are in there is no way out

QuickHitCurepon said

Help

Now we are at

Held

Hello, here is a little game that I play in French and I explain to you the best I can LOL
It is necessary to change only a letter of the word in question and it is only the common words and common names, verbs which are accepted no proper name.

I'm editing because I forgot to say that you can add a letter to the word, only one.
Example :

Tree
Three

You understand ?

I start with

Cut
No, it's not in the first page but it is better not to use the same word twice in the same page so we don't always repeat and use the same over and over again.

He are at

Held

QuickHitCurepon said

Help

Now we are at

Held

Example :

Tree
Three

You understand ?

I start with

Cut
No, it's not in the first page but it is better not to use the same word twice in the same page so we don't always repeat and use the same over and over again.

He are at

Held
And the devil says back to

Hell

QuickHitCurepon said

Help

Now we are at

Held

Example :

Tree
Three

You understand ?

I start with

Cut

He are at

Held
And the devil says back to

Hell
Held

Forum List

Back