Champagne toasts in Moscow & Beijing

I can only imagine how they're laughing in Moscow and Beijing right now. Our two biggest and most dangerous adversaries are watching us do their work for them.

All the time and effort and manpower and resources and money they've poured into destroying our political system over the decades, and now this.
  • We have a "President" who is attacking and/or making a mockery of some of our most important institutions and individuals:
  • He's attacking and constantly insulting our very voting process, calling it "rigged" nearly every day for four years
  • He's openly directing his followers to "go into the polls and watch very carefully", undermining trust and faith in our voting, and adding an element of intimidation
  • He's turned our presidential debates into an embarrassing childish, out of control food fight
  • He has constantly and aggressively declared that a majority of the news we consume from our press is "fake"
  • He's attacking and ignoring our government-based science leaders and organizations
  • He is redirecting and adding controls to pandemic information-disseminating organizations
  • He has insulted our military leaders
  • ... and the list continues.
I'll bet ol' Xi and ol' Putin have been texting each other back and forth like schoolgirls, with nothing but "laughing" emojis. All they had to do, all along, was wait for us to elect someone like this.

You forgot a few key bullet points.
  • He has complete command of the world
  • He has unified America’s Best citizens like never before
  • He has control of his southern border
  • He has stopped Mexico’s people from fucking over Americans
  • He has more blacks working than ever in history
  • He has unemployment at record lows
  • He has the stock market at record highs
  • He has rewarded our most productive
  • He has rebuilt our neglected military
  • He has imposed law and order
  • He has restored American virtue
  • He always puts Americans First
The list goes on and on....
A definition of delusional thinking.
yes, that would be you camp...er

Trump will go down in history as the absolute worst President in American history whose destruction of America will take years to repair, if ever.
Trump has saved our azzes in foreign policy. He is rebuilding the military and keeping the peace. It is Progs and their sycophants who have screwed things up domestically. Never trust a blue area again. Live with caution there.

I can only imagine how they're laughing in Moscow and Beijing right now. Our two biggest and most dangerous adversaries are watching us do their work for them.

All the time and effort and manpower and resources and money they've poured into destroying our political system over the decades, and now this.
  • We have a "President" who is attacking and/or making a mockery of some of our most important institutions and individuals:
  • He's attacking and constantly insulting our very voting process, calling it "rigged" nearly every day for four years
  • He's openly directing his followers to "go into the polls and watch very carefully", undermining trust and faith in our voting, and adding an element of intimidation
  • He's turned our presidential debates into an embarrassing childish, out of control food fight
  • He has constantly and aggressively declared that a majority of the news we consume from our press is "fake"
  • He's attacking and ignoring our government-based science leaders and organizations
  • He is redirecting and adding controls to pandemic information-disseminating organizations
I'll bet ol' Xi and ol' Putin have been texting each other back and forth like schoolgirls, with nothing but "laughing" emojis. All they had to do, all along, was wait for us to elect someone like this.

• He has complete command of the world - He is literally the butt of jokes of other world leaders. Trump represents what is worst about America.
  • He has unified America’s Best citizens like never before - So thanks for admitting he divides the country. Everyone things there guys are the best.
  • He has control of his southern border - Seriously... His new fence is a byword in jokes... They are cutting through, climbing over... It is a joke
  • He has stopped Mexico’s people from fucking over Americans - Mexico immigrants are a net positive to the US economy and the fall guy for the GOP..
  • ... Someone else deal with the rest of this bullshit

Their main objective is to get us fighting EACH OTHER instead of fighting against them.

Your downright obsessive determination to do just that plays right in to their agenda. You continually savage the man representing our national interests, while propping up the campaign of a politician heavily invested in China.

Go look in a fucking mirror for a change, dude.

Trump will go down in history as the absolute worst President in American history whose destruction of America will take years to repair, if ever.
On that note, I actually forgot an important item:
  • He has proudly and aggressively isolated us from the rest of the world, particularly our former allies, and emboldened our two most dangerous adversaries, all to the cheers and adoration of his followers, who remind us daily that they don't care what the rest of the world thinks of us.
Holy crap. I can't believe I forgot that one.

OMG I'll think I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

What a ridiculous thread. Thanks Mac. I needed a good laugh and you provided it.

• He has proudly and aggressively isolated us from the rest of the world, particularly our former allies, and emboldened our two most dangerous adversaries, all to the cheers and adoration of his followers, who remind us daily that they don't care what the rest of the world thinks of us.

What a ridiculous thread. Thanks Mac. I needed a good laugh and you provided it.
You're most welcome!

You're most welcome!

Why thank you.

If you check in Beijing County Clerk, Xi just filed a first lien on the "Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the entire Biden Crime Family"

You parroting eddie and bugger on AM WKRP in the morning again????

you are very delusional. BARRAG o has that title already. the biggest racist piece of shit to ever represent AMERICA. and it has only taken TRUMP 3 years or so to try and mend one of BARRAGs fuck up
The country and world overwhelmingly disagree with you and continue to mock and make fun of Donald. and can't wait to dump his traitorous incompetent ass and put him and his kids in jail. Lock them up.

You parroting eddie and bugger on AM WKRP in the morning again????
Okay you betcha!

you are very delusional. BARRAG o has that title already. the biggest racist piece of shit to ever represent AMERICA. and it has only taken TRUMP 3 years or so to try and mend one of BARRAGs fuck up
The country and world overwhelmingly disagree with you and continue to mock and make fun of Donald. and can't wait to dump his traitorous incompetent ass and put him and his kids in jail. Lock them up.

What a ridiculous post. Trump has done more for America in his four years in office then has been done in decades.

Nothing incompetent about Trump. Oh and for a traitor he sure has done great for America. Oh and I don't see any of his kids in jail.

Someone should lock YOU up. LOL

What a ridiculous post. Trump has done more for America in his four years in office then has been done in decades.

Nothing incompetent about Trump. Oh and for a traitor he sure has done great for America. Oh and I don't see any of his kids in jail.

Someone should lock YOU up. LOL
That's the problem with the left, they didn't want Trump to do anything

Yes, your list of lies were incomplete.

It's frankly embarrassing :(

I doubt Xi and Putin are laughing at the situation.

After all, Donny has access to the nuclear launch codes..... :omg:

That's supposed to be a "good" thing?

• He has complete command of the world - He is literally the butt of jokes of other world leaders. Trump represents what is worst about America.
  • He has unified America’s Best citizens like never before - So thanks for admitting he divides the country. Everyone things there guys are the best.
  • He has control of his southern border - Seriously... His new fence is a byword in jokes... They are cutting through, climbing over... It is a joke
  • He has stopped Mexico’s people from fucking over Americans - Mexico immigrants are a net positive to the US economy and the fall guy for the GOP..
  • ... Someone else deal with the rest of this bullshit

I gave up after Year One....it's an overflowing dumpster.

Forum List

Back