CEO of Starbucks: America needs a "Marshal Plan" to rebuild America

you and your ilk have demonized business, capitalism and corporations, not to mention evil rich white people, Republicans, and Christians.. now tell us again why we should work together? I'm all ears.

is there like some kind of point to that rant, willow?

didn't think so.

the thing about starbucks is that it's run by someone who actually understand that there has to be a balance between corporate need and fairness to workers.

but i know how rightwingnut loons hate that.

Every successful business is run on the basis of balancing corporate profit and worker fairness.

I know moonbats fail to understand that, but it is absolute truth.

you and your ilk have demonized business, capitalism and corporations, not to mention evil rich white people, Republicans, and Christians.. now tell us again why we should work together? I'm all ears.

You don't have anything. Why would anyone want to work with you?

Remember, "our money" for Republicans is NOT "our money". The money belongs to those who have purchased YOUR politicians. Politicians that gleefully screw you over. Glad you enjoy it.

What I find fascinating is your ability to see very clearly the problem with the Republican Party and your total inability to recognize the exact same behavior from the Democrats. Why is that, I wonder? Is it because you are a fucking drone? I suspect so.

Maybe time you listen to your own "advice". Look at you being a hypocrite again.

Are you actually suggesting that President Obama has been such a bad President that we are at post-WW2 Europe levels? I mean sheesh, I dont agree with his policies and I agree with the President that we are worse off since he took office, but Im not that harsh on him.

You really ought to treat the president more fairly. He is a poor leader, but we arent that bad. At least not yet.

You don't have anything. Why would anyone want to work with you?

Remember, "our money" for Republicans is NOT "our money". The money belongs to those who have purchased YOUR politicians. Politicians that gleefully screw you over. Glad you enjoy it.

Tell us again why we should work with you and your ilk?

You shouldn't. That's why your "kind" needs to get out of the way of progress. I don't want to live in the "bronze age". You can if you want, I won't stop you. But don't stop me. Now 'scuz me, I have a book to read NOT a TV guide or Bible.

Reading books is useless if you dont bother learning anything from them. And your pride makes you incapable of learning.

Forum List

Back