“Census Cowboy” rides Horse until near Death, all for “Social Justice”

Only you could use one guy as an example for millions of people, please show us how much more desperate you are by your lies...
You used one example to condemn all humans

If the shoe fits, Buddy, wear it.
Then i take it you wear douchebags on your feet?

1200px-Combination_enema_and_douche_syringe.jpg

Chicago’s Mayor Beetlejuice appointed this nut as the “census czar”. He rode this horse on the streets without the proper shoes until it started bleeding, then whipped it to ride more. The horse needs to be put down because of the damage.

Looks like he was arrested for animal cruelty.

The animal was extremely dehydrated, its heart rate had doubled, it had cuts to its front legs and its eyes were “dilated to the point where they looked like cartoon eyes,” DeBoni said. “If medical attention was not rendered immediately, the animal would have succumbed to injuries sustained.”

Looks like the horse will need to be put down:
ADAM-HOLLINGSWORTH-CENSUS-NUNU.jpg

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Census Cowboy needs to euthanized. Or forced to run barefoot and naked through the streets until he bleeds. What a jerk!

Chicago’s Mayor Beetlejuice appointed this nut as the “census czar”. He rode this horse on the streets without the proper shoes until it started bleeding, then whipped it to ride more. The horse needs to be put down because of the damage.

Looks like he was arrested for animal cruelty.

The animal was extremely dehydrated, its heart rate had doubled, it had cuts to its front legs and its eyes were “dilated to the point where they looked like cartoon eyes,” DeBoni said. “If medical attention was not rendered immediately, the animal would have succumbed to injuries sustained.”

Looks like the horse will need to be put down:
ADAM-HOLLINGSWORTH-CENSUS-NUNU.jpg

NuNu collapsed at one point, but Hollingsworth whipped it to keep it moving, Deboni said. Two veterinarians who later examined the horse said it “suffered greatly, bled profusely,” collapsed repeatedly, and was not correctly saddled and cushioned, according to Deboni. NuNu collapsed repeatedly during treatment, the state said.

Needs a good ass whipping.
He says he’d “do it again”.

The left, now willing to abuse animals to get attention.
He should be buried under his horse.

Live.

Census Cowboy needs to euthanized. Or forced to run barefoot and naked through the streets until he bleeds. What a jerk!

And here I thought you finally came to your senses....then:
The OP made a horrible case of animal cruelty into a partisan political event. hum.
This case of animal cruelty was done in the name of a political movement. He’s an “SJW”, although they should be called Social Justice Cowards, or Terrorists.

HE was abusing this animal to get attention to his cause. But you’re more angry at me for pointing out he is a leftwing fanatic.

The OP made a horrible case of animal cruelty into a partisan political event. hum.
This case of animal cruelty was done in the name of a political movement. He’s an “SJW”, although they should be called Social Justice Cowards, or Terrorists.

HE was abusing this animal to get attention to his cause. But you’re more angry at me for pointing out he is a leftwing fanatic.

Nope. I HATE animal abusers. But people who turn it into a political issue, imo, don't care as much about the abuse as they do about the politics of the person who did it.

Let's see how Chicago authorities prosecute this matter. Then we can discuss the political nature of
this crime, if any.

Nope. I HATE animal abusers. But people who turn it into a political issue, imo, don't care as much about the abuse as they do about the politics of the person who did it.
That makes no sense. You hate animal abusers but you dislike someone for pointing out that certain people are willing to abuse animals to make a political point.

That makes no sense. You hate animal abusers but you dislike someone for pointing out that certain people are willing to abuse animals to make a political point.

It makes perfect sense. The political aspect to you is more important than the animal abuse.

And that matters more than the abuse?
The liberal partisan politics was central to the animal abuse

What's central, and notable - is you guys would not have posted it or cared if it wasn't a "liberal" involved.

The politics weren't central to the abuse. There is no political plank or platform that says let's be cretins and ride this poor animal to death. There is one person, who should go to prison for this, but probably won't.

Forum List

Back