Censorship Then and Now

I don't think liberals are against anti[war messaging today either. I believe the Smothers Brothers was on the public airwaves, Twitter not so much. Sorry your idiotic conspiracy theories aren't being accepted as truthful. Join Parlor, I hear they don't censor speech.

Except when they do.
"conspiracy" ahhhhh classic Orwellian
stay obedient

Yes, until proven a conspiracy is merely a theory. You can label that Orwellian or not, that term means next to nothing today thanks to its overuse.
very obedient
BTW, the Left's censorship is not a conspiracy

Trump winning the election is.
The Left's denial of any voter fraud is totally knuttz
The Dems have lost all credibility...well except with their obedient sheep
Right wingers are worse. Even the co-Equal branch known as the Judiciary doesn't believe right wingers have more than right wing fantasy instead of any valid legal arguments.
Are you even aware that you are fighting against the Right to Vote?

I don't think liberals are against anti[war messaging today either. I believe the Smothers Brothers was on the public airwaves, Twitter not so much. Sorry your idiotic conspiracy theories aren't being accepted as truthful. Join Parlor, I hear they don't censor speech.

Except when they do.
stay obedient

Yes, until proven a conspiracy is merely a theory. You can label that Orwellian or not, that term means next to nothing today thanks to its overuse.
very obedient

Right wingers are worse. Even the co-Equal branch known as the Judiciary doesn't believe right wingers have more than right wing fantasy instead of any valid legal arguments.
You allege that without any valid legal argument proof. It is in Right Wing fantasy where you are Always Right and are indistinguishable from the "gospel Truth". Your guy's own AG declaimed what he did.

Except when they do.
stay obedient

very obedient

You allege that without any valid legal argument proof. It is in Right Wing fantasy where you are Always Right and are indistinguishable from the "gospel Truth". Your guy's own AG declaimed what he did.
you are fighting against the Right to Vote
voter fraud denies other people their Right to Vote
counting ballots in secret
ballot stuffing
ballots deleted
counting the same ballots multiple times
pallets of ballots delivered in the middle of the night
mail in ballots
rigged voting machines
rigged ballot counting software
people voting multiple times
non citizens voting

Except when they do.
stay obedient

very obedient

The Rights inability to bring this voter fraud allegations into the proper court is telling. They don't even want their witnesses to be sworn in, like the drunk lady.

The republicans have spent the last four years evading being required to testify under oath. They apparently are incapable of drafting and filing a legal complaint in the cases in which they allege voter fraud that are complete and accurate enough to get their cases to at least the summary judgment level, even when offered opportunities to file an amended complaint.

They still have a chance to put their "evidence" before the public. trump has raised nearly $200 million, which should be enough to buy TV time to put their witnesses before the public without subjecting them to the penalty for perjury to which they would be subjected in a court of law.

Forum List

Back