Celine Dion is she really ill ?

She is not my favorite singer either and here in France this is her number 1 song "Pour Que Tu m'aimes Encore" for the French this song was write by Jean Jacques Golman and they said that he could go see her in December it seem that she does not wan't anybody there except for her familly.

I don’t know if it’s that she uses simple words or just enunciates really clearly, but I’ve always been able to understand much of Celine’s French songs with my limited high school French. Usually French is very hard to understand because the words all run together.

As for her health, you can tell some of those photos were touched up to make her look even worse/sicker than she actually is.

I don’t know if it’s that she uses simple words or just enunciates really clearly, but I’ve always been able to understand much of Celine’s French songs with my limited high school French. Usually French is very hard to understand because the words all run together.
Hello, it is very hard to learn French, i was surprise to found out some of my American friend here at the forum that know French pretty well :laugh: and there are many way in France to speak French each region as own dialect.

Here for the translate of Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Hello, The information on her health is not very clear one of her sisters had said she was not very sick (she can’t get out of bed ) and a rumor ran that she would have been sick after been vaccinating having spams on her legs and feets.
A great Pro vaccine she is + a leftie one they are hidden the side effects of the "magic" potion so we cannot know for sure.

What Illness Does Celine Dion Have, Is She Really Sick, What Happened To Her?

So all you've got is "the vaccine might have been responsible for an illness which we don't know what it is?"

Hello, it is very hard to learn French, i was surprise to found out some of my American friend here at the forum that know French pretty well :laugh: and there are many way in France to speak French each region as own dialect.

Here for the translate of Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Thanks! I misheard a lot of the lyrics, lol

when she said “je compris tous les mots” I thought she said “je compris tout le monde” lol

So all you've got is "the vaccine might have been responsible for an illness which we don't know what it is?"
No, I’m saying there is a rumor going around, you should read my post again and besides if it did we wouldn’t know because they’re trying to force us to get vaccinated

No, I’m saying there is a rumor going around, you should read my post again and besides if it did we wouldn’t know because they’re trying to force us to get vaccinated

Yes, you wrote there's a rumor going around, and you chose to post it on here.

Not only that but you also posted what appears to be your personal opinion of the situation, which is: "A great Pro vaccine she is + a leftie one they are hidden the side effects of the "magic" potion so we cannot know for sure."

So, you've posted this here to try and spread rumors that she's ill because of the coronavirus.

Thanks! I misheard a lot of the lyrics, lol

when she said “je compris tous les mots” I thought she said “je compris tout le monde” lol
This one is from Bretagne very hard to understand de notre belle France.

From my little town now where the templar are still in our souls.

Yes, you wrote there's a rumor going around, and you chose to post it on here.

Not only that but you also posted what appears to be your personal opinion of the situation, which is: "A great Pro vaccine she is + a leftie one they are hidden the side effects of the "magic" potion so we cannot know for sure."

So, you've posted this here to try and spread rumors that she's ill because of the coronavirus.
So what ? We don't know for sure about her health so it is possible that she was vaccinated and had some side effects she will not be the only one.

So what ? We don't know for sure about her health so it is possible that she was vaccinated and had some side effects she will not be the only one.

So what? If I come on here and spread rumors that have no basis in reality about you, are you going to think this is sensible?

If you are sensible about everything i said that's your problem .

I'm not "sensible about everything". However you're not in the comedy section of this forum and you're spreading rumors or lies in order to justify attacking a vaccine which has saved thousands upon thousands of people's lives.

Somethings should be serious.

I'm not "sensible about everything". However you're not in the comedy section of this forum and you're spreading rumors or lies in order to justify attacking a vaccine which has saved thousands upon thousands of people's lives.

Somethings should be serious.
It’s your opinion and not mine if you don’t like my thread you don’t have to participate.

It’s your opinion and not mine if you don’t like my thread you don’t have to participate.

The problem here is you're spreading misinformation. I don't like what you've written and I'm coming on to your thread to tell everyone that you're spouting bullshit and they shouldn't listen to what you say.

Freedom of speech and all that. You have the freedom to write crap, unless she decides to sue you, that is, and I have the right to call you out for being a peddler of crap.

The problem here is you're spreading misinformation. I don't like what you've written and I'm coming on to your thread to tell everyone that you're spouting bullshit and they shouldn't listen to what you say.

Freedom of speech and all that. You have the freedom to write crap, unless she decides to sue you, that is, and I have the right to call you out for being a peddler of crap.
You might want to step a little closer to the Xanax. Yes, it's called freedom of speech. Let's see you try to get Dalia banned for being a "peddler of crap". Go ahead. We'll wait.

Last edited:
I'd say mentally ill hope that's all. She is very talented but nuts,imo;.
She does seem to have some mentally problem it is pretty strange when she started to go for the fashion and she lost some many pounds at the same time.

1642688680392.png

Her legs are really skinny.

1642688764809.png

We Need to Talk About Céline Dion’s Fashion Week Outfits

Forum List

Back