CDZ CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities

My mother passed this to me today, think it's pretty good. Constructive feedback welcome.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Dr. Henry Ealy and his team started looking at CDC data on COVID-19 cases and fatalities in mid-March 2020, quickly realizing the agency was vastly exaggerating fatalities
  • Over-reporting of fatalities was enabled by a March 2020 change in how cause of death is reported on death certificates. Rather than listing COVID-19 as a contributing cause in cases where people died from other underlying conditions, it was to be listed as the primary cause
  • As of August 23, 2020, the CDC reported 161,392 fatalities caused by COVID-19. Had the long-standing, original guidelines for death reporting been used, there would have only been 9,684 total fatalities due to COVID-19
  • The CDC violated federal law, as the Paperwork Reduction Act requires data collection and publication to be overseen by the Office of Management and Budget. Proposed changes must be published in the Federal Register and be open to public comment. None of these transparency rules were followed
  • We don’t yet know who was responsible for altering the reporting rules in violation of federal law. To identify the culprits, formal grand jury investigation petitions have been sent to all U.S. attorneys and the U.S. Department of Justice, requesting a thorough, independent and transparent investigation; a direct public effort to gather signatures also commenced on the one-year anniversary of the CDC reporting change

Full article here:

This is all conspiracy theory and worse-than-conjecture. Doesn't belong in a clean debate folder.
Nothing constructive for feedback here. If people didn't get COVID. They'd still be alive.
/end.

So you can't dispute the claim ?

I've disputed ALL of them. With one post. Points 1, 3 and 4 are all conjecture and speculation. Point 2 is straight up misdirection. If they contracted COVID, they died from it. Even if they had underlying conditions.

How can you make that claim ?

What proof do you have what they died of.

My mother passed this to me today, think it's pretty good. Constructive feedback welcome.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Dr. Henry Ealy and his team started looking at CDC data on COVID-19 cases and fatalities in mid-March 2020, quickly realizing the agency was vastly exaggerating fatalities
  • Over-reporting of fatalities was enabled by a March 2020 change in how cause of death is reported on death certificates. Rather than listing COVID-19 as a contributing cause in cases where people died from other underlying conditions, it was to be listed as the primary cause
  • As of August 23, 2020, the CDC reported 161,392 fatalities caused by COVID-19. Had the long-standing, original guidelines for death reporting been used, there would have only been 9,684 total fatalities due to COVID-19
  • The CDC violated federal law, as the Paperwork Reduction Act requires data collection and publication to be overseen by the Office of Management and Budget. Proposed changes must be published in the Federal Register and be open to public comment. None of these transparency rules were followed
  • We don’t yet know who was responsible for altering the reporting rules in violation of federal law. To identify the culprits, formal grand jury investigation petitions have been sent to all U.S. attorneys and the U.S. Department of Justice, requesting a thorough, independent and transparent investigation; a direct public effort to gather signatures also commenced on the one-year anniversary of the CDC reporting change

Full article here:

This is all conspiracy theory and worse-than-conjecture. Doesn't belong in a clean debate folder.
Nothing constructive for feedback here. If people didn't get COVID. They'd still be alive.
/end.

I've disputed ALL of them. With one post. Points 1, 3 and 4 are all conjecture and speculation. Point 2 is straight up misdirection. If they contracted COVID, they died from it. Even if they had underlying conditions.

Uh..they contracted COVID. Doesn't matter what comorbidities they had. They would still be alive if they hadn't contracted the virus. The point misdirects to trying to make the case that the virus was a contributing cause. Not "the" cause.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:

/end.

Uh..they contracted COVID. Doesn't matter what comorbidities they had. They would still be alive if they hadn't contracted the virus. The point misdirects to trying to make the case that the virus was a contributing cause. Not "the" cause.

The unfortunate fact is that you can't prove that they'd still be alive if they had not contracted the virus.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:

/end.

I guess your form of debating is "I'm right, you're wrong, end." I admit, it certainly makes for a rather short debate :p.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:

/end.

Covid has become the bogeyman, so let's make an analogy. If you get lung cancer and -also- the flu and then you die, do we automatically assume that you died of the flu?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:

/end.

Covid has become the bogeyman, so let's make an analogy. If you get lung cancer and -also- the flu and then you die, do we automatically assume that you died of the flu?

I am somewhat prone to think about it this way.

You are driving on a mountain road.

You get hit by a car. You go over a cliff and fall 500 ft.

Did you die from the fall or getting hit by the car.

If you just went off the road, you might have survived.

But if the car didn't hit you and you went over the cliff....you still die.

What was the cause ?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:

/end.

What was the cause ?

I think this analogy is way too far from what we're discussing here. Conversely, I think my flu analogy was on point.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:

/end.

What was the cause ?

I think this analogy is way too far from what we're discussing here. Conversely, I think my flu analogy was on point.

Really, my story was intended to generate thought around what really was the cause of the end.

Which I think lines up with what you are saying.

If you are on deaths door and Covid puts you cross the threshold.....did it really kill you when it wouldn't kill a healthier person ?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:

/end.

What was the cause ?

Really, my story was intended to generate thought around what really was the cause of the end.

Which I think lines up with what you are saying.

If you are on deaths door and Covid puts you cross the threshold.....did it really kill you when it wouldn't kill a healthier person ?

Ah ok, that analogy I get :). I think you had to connect your analogy with Covid. I think you are basically saying that Covid is like getting hit by a car, right?

These traitors have done nothing but lie about this covid.

Chris Wray was informed a year ago that homeless in NYC were being euthanized to inflate the numbers, and did exactly what he did with Hunter Biden's laptop - he sat on it, lied about it, and did nothing for the causes of truth, justice, or America.

The only country Chris Wray has ever cared about is Israel.

Government health care - treasonous, fascist mass murderers

I haven't heard of this stuff. Could you provide a link or some type of evidence for it?

During trump's impeachment trial, you could not post a link to Chris Wray having hunter Biden's laptop documenting the Ukrainian money was a 100 percent pure kickback of us foreign aid, but we all know now that is the truth.

The initial NYC death tolls were 300 percent higher than anywhere else. Why?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article here:
Of course they did.

This whole affair has been about driving daily panic porn while tyrants seize power.....That and papering over St. Fauci's role in setting up the gain-of-function experiments in Wuhan, which brought about the existence of the virus in the first place.

My wonderful Republican neighbors(really) & All the Republicans I know passed the message of inflated numbers to me, When asked where the information came from they said TV & radio personality's said that the numbers were inflated, Would not be surprised to learn that some people inflated the numbers for political reasons, and some deflated the numbers for political reasons. inflated or deflated to many people have died or gotten very ill. don't care if the number is 475 thousand or 575 thousand. got my second shot, glad I never gave the virus to anyone & glad by being careful Never got the virus.

Chris Wray was informed a year ago that homeless in NYC were being euthanized to inflate the numbers, and did exactly what he did with Hunter Biden's laptop - he sat on it, lied about it, and did nothing for the causes of truth, justice, or America.

I haven't heard of this stuff. Could you provide a link or some type of evidence for it?

During trump's impeachment trial, you could not post a link to Chris Wray having hunter Biden's laptop documenting the Ukrainian money was a 100 percent pure kickback of us foreign aid, but we all know now that is the truth.

A good question. I could speculate, but I don't have any hard evidence. You?

Violating laws means nothing to Democrats who think their position represents the greater good. To Democrats, opinions are more important than laws.

I consider myself left wing myself. I think that any upstanding citizen, left or right, would not be happy with what the CDC did here.
It is another, OBVIOUS politicization of government agencies for the purpose of defeating the incumbent. These numbers instantly became a non-issue once Biden was installed in the coup. These fools think that either 75+ million Americans are too stupid to see what they did OR they don't care what we think because they believe they are unstoppable now. IMO, this country should BURN if they pass HR1 and or use the same means of fraud going forward. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If they choose to demand a boot on the neck of their neighbors, they'd better BY GOD get ready to do more than steal an election. States are already passing "sanctuary" laws to pre-empt the infringement of 2A. Other such remedies can be expected when these illegitimate tyrants attempt to deny our rights under the Constitution.

My wonderful Republican neighbors(really) & All the Republicans I know passed the message of inflated numbers to me, When asked where the information came from they said TV & radio personality's said that the numbers were inflated, Would not be surprised to learn that some people inflated the numbers for political reasons, and some deflated the numbers for political reasons. inflated or deflated to many people have died or gotten very ill. don't care if the number is 475 thousand or 575 thousand. got my second shot, glad I never gave the virus to anyone & glad by being careful Never got the virus.
The scarf queen, Deb Birx, admitted that the numbers were being inflated a year ago, Corky.

This is all conspiracy theory and worse-than-conjecture.

Did you actually read the article?

Yes. And my comments still stand. Dr. Mercola is considered "a quack" amongst many of his "peers".
The people who contracted COVID, would still be alive if they hadn't gotten it..despite their underlying conditions.
Yeah?
THIS is an example of the nonsense reporting that went on. The reason there was such a massive over-count is down to the Feds literally paying extra to hospitals for Covid cases and deaths. Sell your Kool-Ade to some partisan hack that wants to believe it's true.
Meanwhile, have you noticed the vanishing act in news media over this issue of daily deaths versus "infection rate"?

A good question. I could speculate, but I don't have any hard evidence. You?

NYC's covid numbers were so "deviant from the mean" as to justify a serious inquiry/investigation, but that's never going to happen with Wray in charge.

We know there was tremendous political pressure to inflate covid numbers, counting car accident fatalities as covid deaths. Why

We know the leaders pushing the mask bs were hypocrites.

We know the shutdowns didn't prevent anyone from getting exposed.

We know the real fatality rate is not inconsistent with the typical flu.

We know Fauci initially said covid would just be a normal seasonal flu and that masks and shutdowns would do nothing. Then he changed his mind...

Not me, good find :) For those who dont' know, I've actually been discussing the same article over (from its original source) in the Clean Debate Zone, for those who like to take time off from the rough and tumble of the regular forums now and again:

From the 1st of the 3 stimulus spending spree bills. In a matter of weeks this happened. Almost like government had it "prepared".

State-by-state breakdown of federal aid per COVID-19 case
Ayla Ellison (Twitter) - Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 Print | Email

Below is a breakdown of how much funding per COVID-19 case each state will receive from the first $30 billion in aid. Kaiser Health News used a state breakdown provided to the House Ways and Means Committee by HHS along with COVID-19 cases tabulated by The New York Times for its analysis.

Alabama
$158,000 per COVID-19 case

Alaska
$306,000

Arizona
$23,000

Arkansas
$285,000

California
$145,000

Colorado
$58,000