CDC requires ridiculous security theater on cruises, a federal judge strikes it down.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Good to see the judiciary as a bulwark against “the public health community,” which has shown itself to be insane

E4Qzok1VcAE-kK6

Good to see the judiciary as a bulwark against “the public health community,” which has shown itself to be insane

E4Qzok1VcAE-kK6

The CDC needs to be eliminated. They are as fascist as you can get.

E4Qzok1VcAE-kK6

When you travel its expected that people have their required vaccinations.. Everybody used to have a shot card..

Well, people have a choice. They can avoid taking cruises.

E4Qzok1VcAE-kK6

It's been there for a hundred years and suddenly when trump arrives and he can't dictate what he wants, they are fascist.

You don't know what the word means and is no way associated to the CDC.
You're still sour about the loss and blame everyone but yourselves. Suck eggs.

E4Qzok1VcAE-kK6

It's been there for a hundred years and suddenly when trump arrives and he can't dictate what he wants, they are fascist.

I didn't lose anything. My vote was stolen. I know fascism when I see it because I have read a book.

Now, piss off little fascist.

E4Qzok1VcAE-kK6

I didn't lose anything. My vote was stolen. I know fascism when I see it because I have read a book.

Now, piss off little fascist.

Trump even cheated on his SAT.. He thinks everyone is a cheater,

Forum List

Back