CDC Quietly Revokes RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Pretty sneaky.

CDC Quietly Revokes RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together​

1627240860346.png

And here I thought they had found the cure to influenza last year.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Pretty sneaky.

CDC Quietly Revokes RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together​

Highly inaccurate article filled with conservitard rhetoric and exaggeration.

A. It was a rapid test, and therefore not available to most people anyway.

B. They stopped using it months ago anyway.

C. Rapid tests were never considered "the gold standard" because we always knew they were less accurate than the regular lab testing.

No go scour the RWNJ conspiracy sites for something else for me to debunk.

C. Rapid tests were never considered "the gold standard" because we always knew they were less accurate than the regular lab testing.

I see that as usual you shoot from the hip, here is what YOU didn't read:

"To be clear, this is not a new development. These assays have been known for years to be unable to distinguish between the different types of coronaviruses, but they ran with it anyway. According to the CDC website [emphasis added]:

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing."

=====

Stop being such an easy meathead!

I see that as usual you shoot from the hip, here is what YOU didn't read:

"To be clear, this is not a new development. These assays have been known for years to be unable to distinguish between the different types of coronaviruses, but they ran with it anyway. According to the CDC website [emphasis added]:

=====

Stop being such an easy meathead!
Well that's neat and all, but it has nothing to do with my systematic take-down of the OP.

Pretty sneaky.

And this is quietly released after being told by DOCTORS, CDC, WHO, DEMOCRATS, FAUCI et al that WE MUST FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. Heads should roll over this. When is the lemming public finally going to come to grips with the fact that we have been CONNED for over a year by these criminals.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

When you destroy people's trust by, say, convincing them that fabric that Aunt Jenny had leftover from her tablecloth, that she sewed into masks, would prevent the spread of a respiratory aerosolized virus, well...you get what you get.

The president just recently said, "If you get the vaccine, you won't get covid". That is patently, demonstrably untrue. So cry me a river that articles like this proliferate.

not a sho
Pretty sneaky.

not a shocker only a sheeple would believe the lie all those deaths were caused by covid 19 lol

how sweet the sheeple chimes in

LMAO.

Your systematic takedown of the thread consisted of: "I don't agree and you are a big poopy-head".

As per your M.O., You are clueless.
So, what you're saying is reading comprehension isn't your strong suite.

Gotcha.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

When you destroy people's trust by, say, convincing them that fabric that Aunt Jenny had leftover from her tablecloth, that she sewed into masks, would prevent the spread of a respiratory aerosolized virus, well...you get what you get.

The president just recently said, "If you get the vaccine, you won't get covid". That is patently, demonstrably untrue. So cry me a river that articles like this proliferate.
You nut-bars only hear what you want to.

The CDC Quietly Revoked RT-PCR Emergency Use Authorization Because They Counted Covid-19 and Influenza Together​

Here is another article about this:

Pretty sneaky.

Leftists were the only ones dumb enough to accept the CDC's claim that flu cases were down 99.8% last year.

Forum List

Back