CDC Illegally Hides Its Report on the Vaccine's Causing of Myocarditis from the Public

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In 2021, the CDC prepared a draft warning about the vaccine causing myocarditis.

They then withheld the warning and buried the data.

Now why would they hide information on a safe and effective drug?

A FOIA demand was submitted, seeking the report.

Want to see what the CDC released?

Glad I don’t have the time bomb running through my veins.

In 2021, the CDC prepared a draft warning about the vaccine causing myocarditis.

I stopped reading at "The Epoch Times".

Get lost with this recycled bullshit. :)

Explain 148 pages of fully retracted pages.
See Post #2.
The information was not buried or hidden. Note the date of this article.

Anyway to give us a clean link to the actual report? I don't want to subscriber or share my personal information with Epoch

See Post #2.
The information was not buried or hidden. Note the date of this article.

That’s not the FOIA data, why do you lie?

That’s not the FOIA data, why do you lie?
OK. Let's go further back. Your claim is that the CDC illegally hid a report and therefore the existence of this possible side effect of the vaccine.

Sad as it is ....it's true.... the relation between myocarditis and the Covid vaccine.

"The American College of Cardiology in 2022, with an unprecedented position statement on an illness outside of their field, published the ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Cardiovascular Sequelae of COVID-19 in Adults and in that document stated “The ACC has long supported vaccination as a vital protective measure against dangerous illness and for personal and community health. There is no question that the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination generally outweigh the risks.”

Now a paper peer-reviewed and published today should make every cardiologist question their support of COVID-19 vaccination with the reality that some patients have died with myocarditis sacrificing their lives for a vaccine without randomized trial data demonstrating reductions in viral transmission or adjudicated COVID-19 hospitalization, death or any hard outcome. The dangerous ACC proposition based on a false premise has eroded: “COVID-19 illness causes more myocarditis than the vaccine, so we should vaccinate patients” and therefore cause MORE and FATAL myocarditis! No reasonable and prudent doctor could practice with this perverse rationalization"

OK. Let's go further back. Your claim is that the CDC illegally hid a report and therefore the existence of this possible side effect of the vaccine.

I don’t know legalities.
But I do know when you hide data you’re hiding something.

Forum List

Back