CDZ CDC Ignores Inquiry Into Increasing Number of Deaths, Injuries Reported After COVID Vaccines

With the number of people getting vaccinated, you would have had more deaths had you given each of them a bag of peanuts.

Perhaps. But people -know- that peanuts can kill. And most people who have severe reactions to it know it too. Unfortunately, the deaths apparently caused by these vaccines are frequently a surprise to those involved.

You have to seperate somebody dying with the vaccination from those dying of the vaccination.

I agree. The thing is, despite assurances that the VAERS reports are being investigated, when asked for specifics, the CDC simply stonewalls.

Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a cause of anaphylaxis to the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA COVID‐19 vaccine

On the first day of the UK vaccination campaign with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID‐19) vaccine, there were reports of 2 cases of anaphylaxis within minutes of administration of the Pfizer/BioNTech messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine

There is a known alergic reaction rate of under 1 per million, and with the general distribution, those with unknown allergic sensitivity would contribute to the numbers you posted.

As you can see the government (both foreign and domestic) is monitoring the situation.

I agree. The thing is, despite assurances that the VAERS reports are being investigated, when asked for specifics, the CDC simply stonewalls.
If you don't trust the CDC, then what about the PHE, COU, RKI....

Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a cause of anaphylaxis to the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA COVID‐19 vaccine

On the first day of the UK vaccination campaign with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID‐19) vaccine, there were reports of 2 cases of anaphylaxis within minutes of administration of the Pfizer/BioNTech messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine

There is a known alergic reaction rate of under 1 per million, and with the general distribution, those with unknown allergic sensitivity would contribute to the numbers you posted.

As you can see the government (both foreign and domestic) is monitoring the situation.

2 cases? VAERS reported over 2000 -deaths- and over 7000 serious injuries in the U.S. alone. Where are newspaper articles discussing the autopsy reports?

2 cases? VAERS reported over 2000 -deaths- and over 7000 serious injuries in the U.S. alone. Where are newspaper articles discussing the autopsy reports?
Where are the newspaper articles on the 100 americans killed each day, and 230 seriously injured each day from guns.
Which far exceed any deaths or injuries occurring to people being vaccinated. And against the current evidence is one of people dying with a vaccination and not dying from a vaccination.

Where are the newspaper articles on the 100 americans killed each day, and 230 seriously injured each day from guns.
Which far exceed any deaths or injuries occurring to people being vaccinated. And against the current evidence is one of people dying with a vaccination and not dying from a vaccination.

There are plenty of newspaper articles regarding guns deaths in the U.S. Here's one:

Meanwhile, of the over 2000 deaths that have been reported to VAERS, I have not heard of a single completed investigation. Why do you suppose that is?

There are plenty of newspaper articles regarding guns deaths in the U.S. Here's one:

Meanwhile, of the over 2000 deaths that have been reported to VAERS, I have not heard of a single completed investigation. Why do you suppose that is?
There are over an order of magnitude more deaths from guns, and you don't call for a widespread investigation of the subject. Yet with less than 1/10th of people who died after getting vaccinated, without any evidence they died because of the vaccination, you want an independent investigation. Even though health agencies around the world are already investigating.

Did you read any of the VAERS reports yourself?
I didn't need to. Just do a simple analysis of the numbers, vs what you could expect of the general population, and the vaccinations come in below the noise.

This idea is not good enough. The CDC is focused on statistics: COVID certainly kills more than vaccines do (so far). But the individual who doesn't care if the vaccines are poison would be foolish, and the media knows that and are doing a pretty good job of covering the issues, IMO.

But the CDC that lets bad vaccines through will find the whole vaccination program fails: suppose they had let that Baltimore facility that mixed all the wildly different vaccines together pump them out to the public? It could well have caused a mass casualty event, and don't think there haven't been a LOT of those with past vaccination efforts!! Polio was the worst, I don't even want to get into that. The early doses caused polio --- there it is.

People are worried now because AstraZeneca is flamboyantly bad ---- they are really in trouble with that one. And so everyone is worried about the others. They shut a clinic today or yesterday maybe it was because a couple dozen people fainted and got too dizzy to walk --------- I suspect this was a form of contagious mass hysteria, but they need to have respect for the public's valid fears and INVESTIGATE.

There are over an order of magnitude more deaths from guns, and you don't call for a widespread investigation of the subject.

The issues aren't comparable. No one is disputing that guns kill. Meanwhile, you have over 2000 deaths where vaccines -may- have killed people, in whole or in part, and not a whisper of any investigations or their results. All we get is the occasional "an autopsy will be performed" and then things just fade out. Why?

Did you read any of the VAERS reports yourself?
I didn't need to. Just do a simple analysis of the numbers, vs what you could expect of the general population, and the vaccinations come in below the noise.

This idea is not good enough. The CDC is focused on statistics: COVID certainly kills more than vaccines do (so far). But the individual who doesn't care if the vaccines are poison would be foolish, and the media knows that and are doing a pretty good job of covering the issues, IMO.

But the CDC that lets bad vaccines through will find the whole vaccination program fails: suppose they had let that Baltimore facility that mixed all the wildly different vaccines together pump them out to the public? It could well have caused a mass casualty event, and don't think there haven't been a LOT of those with past vaccination efforts!! Polio was the worst, I don't even want to get into that. The early doses caused polio --- there it is.

People are worried now because AstraZeneca is flamboyantly bad ---- they are really in trouble with that one. And so everyone is worried about the others. They shut a clinic today or yesterday maybe it was because a couple dozen people fainted and got too dizzy to walk --------- I suspect this was a form of contagious mass hysteria, but they need to have respect for the public's valid fears and INVESTIGATE.

Most of all, those deaths and serious injuries have to have public investigations, especially the deaths. Not just the occassional "an autopsy has been ordered", but autopsies for -all- the reports and actual -results- from these autopsies. This secrecy just makes both the government and the vaccine companies look that much worse.

The issues aren't comparable. No one is disputing that guns kill. Meanwhile, you have over 2000 deaths where vaccines -may- have killed people, in whole or in part, and not a whisper of any investigations or their results. All we get is the occasional "an autopsy will be performed" and then things just fade out. Why?

You know why, surely?

Because they are trying to get everyone to kill out the virus with the vaccine, and they don't care how many people die with bad vaccines! They focus on statistics and we focus on saving our lives from poison being injected. I will say these vaccines are a little rougher than I expected. But a lot quicker. . . .

The longer they can just not talk about poison vaccine issues, the longer people will continue to line up.

I read today speculation that this will all come to a screeching halt at the end of April, as the vaccine enthusiasts will all be used up (vaccinated) and then the vaccine-reluctant will NOT be lining up. Could happen even sooner if people lose faith that these shots are safe.

They are not looking especially safe to me. I'm waiting awhile.

Till I don't have to wear a mask to get one . . . like till 2027, that'll probably be, with luck.

It's just too incredibly ignorant to speak of 1739 deaths from the Covid vaccine, in comparison to the lives saved and vaccines administered.
And in fact it comes off as a challenge to the meaning of a 'Clean Debate Zone'.

It's the kind of drivel the belongs in the minds of mentally deficient individuals that don't understand the mortality rate of taking an aspirin tablet with tap water.

It's nonsense that can't be anything but remisiscent of the Trump regime's nonsense!

Can the moderator team perhaps attempt to demonstrate the value in a little common sense restraint of the completely uninformed?

It's just too incredibly ignorant to speak of 1739 deaths from the Covid vaccine, in comparison to the lives saved and vaccines administered.
And in fact it comes off as a challenge to the meaning of a 'Clean Debate Zone'.

It's the kind of [insults removed]

What's a challenge is trying to maintain a civilized debate when you have no interest in maintaining civility. Those 1739 deaths that may have been caused by Covid 19 vaccines should be getting far more attention then they're getting. People's lives matter. I also haven't much hard evidence that they're saving anyone, especially with reports coming in that people are still getting and dying from Covid 19 even after getting Covid 19 vaccines.

I also haven't much hard evidence that they're saving anyone, especially with reports coming in that people are still getting and dying from Covid 19 even after getting Covid 19 vaccines.

In fairness to Trumpism and the Trump mentality of hate, lies, misrepresentations, and all else that is childish, irrational, and frankly just immature, you've made a point worth a response.

You're suggesting that the Covid vaccine may not be saving lives, and that's just so incredibly ignorant to suggest that it deserves repeating!

Covid vaccines aren't saving lives!

What has gone so terribly wrong with Americans who would even think such a thing?

Can it be anything other than Americans suffering under the pain of corrupt government to the point at which they are losing their ability to think straight.

You're an affront to this CDZ.
A lot bigger affront than me just telling you so! Give it a rest.

I also haven't much hard evidence that they're saving anyone, especially with reports coming in that people are still getting and dying from Covid 19 even after getting Covid 19 vaccines.

In fairness to Trumpism and the Trump mentality of hate, lies, misrepresentations, and all else that is childish, irrational, and frankly just immature, you've made a point worth a response.

You're suggesting that the Covid vaccine may not be saving lives, and that's just so incredibly ignorant...

How about this- what evidence do you have that they've actually saved anyone's life?

Thought this article was interesting in light of certain comments made in this forum recently, particularly the bit about the ignored inquiry. This article was published near the middle of March, so it's numbers are lower than what they are today. Constructive feedback welcome.

03/19/21

VAERS data released today showed 38,444 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 1,739 deaths and 6,286 serious injuries since Dec. 14, 2020.

By Megan Redshaw

On March 8, The Defender contacted the CDC with questions about how the agency is investigating reports of deaths and injuries after COVID vaccines. We provided a written list of questions asking the status of investigations on deaths reported in the media, if autopsies are being done, the standard for determining whether an injury is causally connected to a vaccine and the known issues with VAERS — namely whether healthcare providers are reporting all injuries and deaths that might be connected to the COVID vaccine, and what education initiatives are in place to encourage and facilitate proper and accurate reporting. We asked for a reply within two days.

As of today, 11 days later, the CDC has not answered our questions. Instead, when we call them, they respond saying, “they have received our email, they will escalate it and it is in the system.” When we asked if we could speak with the person reviewing the email, we were told that information could not be provided. When we emailed them to follow up, we received no response.

Full article here:
Your anti-science infotainment site is cherry picking data to support their lies. Here's the whole story:

To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event following vaccination, even if it is not clear the vaccine caused the problem.

Again, it's easy for the CDC to say "nothing to see here folks". When asked to provide details of their investigations, though, they are silent.
Find one conformed death caused by the vaccine. Not some anecdotal crap. A confirmed case.

I'll wait.

Come on man, we're in the CD Zone, we're trying to avoid the nastiness here. As to confirming deaths, the first thing that should be asked is, what investigations has the CDC actually done? That's the subject of this very thread. It's hard to confirm cause of death if the CDC isn't revealing any of its data, don't you think? At this point, we don't even know how many autopsies they've done.
They investigate every report, deaths and injuries.

Prove it. Better yet, show me some of their findings. I imagine a lot of people would like to see them.
So submit a FOIA request. But not to the CDC. Autopsy will have been conducted locally to determine cause of death.

You'd think that with over adverse reaction reports with death as the result and over 7000 with serious injuries that the CDC would take some initiative. At the very least, that they'd respond to The Defender. But no, you seem to be content to wait for them to report something of all these deaths possibly if not probably involving Covid Vaccines.
I am. The adults are in charge over at the CDC again.

You'd think that with over adverse reaction reports with death as the result and over 7000 with serious injuries that the CDC would take some initiative. At the very least, that they'd respond to The Defender. But no, you seem to be content to wait for them to report something of all these deaths possibly if not probably involving Covid Vaccines.

The "adults" still haven't responded to The Defender's inquiries regarding their alleged investigations:

The "adults" still haven't responded to The Defender's inquiries regarding their alleged investigations:
Again linking your own thread as if it means something?

You're too much, kid.

It does. Pretty much all my threads contain articles in the OP, which in term helps guide discussions in those threads.

It does. Pretty much all my threads contain articles in the OP, which in term helps guide discussions in those threads.
That's not what I said

Forum List

Back