CDC allows hospitals to classify dead vaxxed people as “unvaccinated”

How entertaining is it that some moron actually believes that one vaccine is not a vaccine until you've taken the second vaccine? That's like saying one bullet in your brain is not a bullet until the second bullet is fired into your brain.

Just remember to get ALL your "vaccines", you leftist nitwits. We don't want you to miss a single one.

They should call it a one vaccine-dose case of covid, and not lie about it. And they expect everyone to believe what they say after that? Hmmm...
One dose of the vaccine does not result in a protected person. You are considered to be vaccinated after 2 doses and a booster. Why is this so difficult to understand?

One dose of the vaccine does not result in a protected person. You are considered to be vaccinated after 2 doses and a booster. Why is this so difficult to understand?
First is was one dose....then two doses, then two doses and a booster.....now it's boosters every six months....

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? This is total bullshit.

JO

First is was one dose....then two doses, then two doses and a booster.....now it's boosters every six months....

JO
1634650500983.jpeg

How entertaining is it that some moron actually believes that one vaccine is not a vaccine until you've taken the second vaccine? That's like saying one bullet in your brain is not a bullet until the second bullet is fired into your brain.

Just remember to get ALL your "vaccines", you leftist nitwits. We don't want you to miss a single one.
One bullet to the brain will do the trick. Two vaccines and a booster are needed to do the trick.
Just remember not to get any of your vaccines, you maga morons. We want you to get the covid and spread it all over town.

One bullet to the brain will do the trick. Two vaccines and a booster are needed to do the trick.
Just remember not to get any of your vaccines, you maga morons. We want you to get the covid and spread it all over town.
You only need to worry about YOUR "vaccines". Please, I beg you, take them all.

JO
No, it is obviously difficult for you to understand. Although the vaccine protocol is effective, it is still a work in progress as far as its longevity is concerned since the vaccine was introduced before the
testing was complete. However, it is better than no vaccine, so do it. The only bullshit is your excuse.

No, it is obviously difficult for you to understand. Although the vaccine protocol is effective, it is still a work in progress as far as its longevity is concerned since the vaccine was introduced before the
testing was complete. However, it is better than no vaccine, so do it. The only bullshit is your excuse.
The Vaccine protocol is propaganda ..... the death certificate tampering, the hidden numbers, the evidence of ineffectiveness from places like Britain and Israel who don't color their news....all points to bullshit.

JO

Horse-diddly-squat. This is what the CDC is referring to as "Cracknews.com" (whatever that is)
stated:
When an individual receives their first dose of a covid-19 vaccine, they are still classified as “unvaccinated” for several weeks after the shot. If they test positive for covid-19 in the month following the injection, they are officially registered as an “unvaccinated case.

The reasoning, which makes sense, is that one vaccination does not do the trick. Get with the program.
The more deaths that can be classified as unvaccinated wuflu victims the better it is for libs who want to grow government power

And in particular the more they can blame everything on trump supporters

For the left the big lie never ceases

The more deaths that can be classified as unvaccinated wuflu victims the better it is for libs who want to grow government power

And in particular the more they can blame everything on trump supporters

For the left the big lie never ceases

Has nothing to do with "libs, schmibs, or dibs". The science is not partisan. The doctors don't think that "Hey, I am a lib, so I will classify this as non-vaccinated to increase government power."
Tump used government power for his personal vendettas, and the "big lie" is tump's accusation of the "stolen" election, which has been proven to be false.

Why can't they be honest and say they got one dose? What's so hard about that?

Now you need 3 shots to be fully vaccinated? Are you sure it's not 57 shots? lol

Why can't they be honest and say they got one dose? What's so hard about that?

Now you need 3 shots to be fully vaccinated? Are you sure it's not 57 shots? lol
The vaccine is completed with 2 doses + a booster. Otherwise, you have not been vaccinated, in the doctor's mind. Who cares, other than you and maybe some maga morons, who are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

The vaccine is completed with 2 doses + a booster. Otherwise, you have not been vaccinated, in the doctor's mind. Who cares, other than you and maybe some maga morons, who are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
A lot of people care, just because you're a tag along who will do anything anyone tells him to...

A lot of people care, just because you're a tag along who will do anything anyone tells him to...
Who cares whether you are deemed to be without or with vaccine when it comes to medical treatment? What difference does it make? What is your point? The fact is that you need your shots to be vaccinated, according to the medical profession. Get it? Their opinion has teeth and your opinion
means nada, niet, kaputsky. So if you want to hang your hat on something stupid, be my guest.

Who cares whether you are deemed to be without or with vaccine when it comes to medical treatment? What difference does it make? What is your point? The fact is that you need your shots to be vaccinated, according to the medical profession. Get it? Their opinion has teeth and your opinion
means nada, niet, kaputsky. So if you want to hang your hat on something stupid, be my guest.
Natural immunity is the best option, your own immunity system does the work itself. Being vaccinated over and over means that your immune system will be reliant on vaccine and not able to fight off the virus itself. If you think that's stupid, then I can;t help you. Go get your 3rd shot, and keep your sleeve rolled up, more shots are coming.
Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19

It takes a period of time for the vaccine to take effect, yes? Where did you come up with that 28 day thing and the 20% thing, from "Cracknews.com" or Tuckums at Fox news? What you are preaching is false.
I got my information from READING------both the 28 days and the 20% are correct.

I've had covid---it was like a cold for me. For my husband, it nearly killed him but then again he caught a regular cold/flu virus a few years earlier which caused a viral heart attack and nearly killed him too. Neither of us want the vaccine, but he was forced to get it because of his job. The vaccines aren't real vaccines and they have deadly short term consequences and likely even worse long term consequences. They at best only last 8 months, why the fuck chance it? Other than the government pays for these faux vaccines making big pharma billions which then makes politicians money one way or the other.

Forum List

Back