CBS poll: Biden approval at 50%. And 48% in Ipsos

Polls are more or less just trends. One thing Biden still has in his favor is, I think, most folks still say covid is the largest issue. And that's probably right because it affects who is going back to work and whether schools can remain open.

There are many criticisms that can be made of Biden, and the entire D party, but we're in a better spot than we were on Jan 20.
Covid is worse now ya nut.

you're welcome.

I can't believe I ever thought you were partisan. I should have never said any such thing. Making an assertion that ridiculous should get me permabanned.

Says the board resident liar and leftist. Amazing how he just gets away with that.
NONSENSE.

how dare you attack such a mild mannered, perfectly centered individual.

You should be ashamed of yourself. He is the light, the way, the most well rounded poster in the history of this message board!!!!!!!

NONSENSE.

how dare you attack such a mild mannered, perfectly centered individual.

You should be ashamed of yourself. He is the light, the way, the most well rounded poster in the history of this message board!!!!!!!
LOL he says he is a personal financial consultant. He says he has 350+ clients. The average consultant has 96. When I questioned him on that, he placed me on ignore. Interesting, right?

The only poll that matters happened on Election Day

Biden 306
Trump 232
That wasn’t a poll. We are discussing the disgust voters have for the president. I remain smarter than rightwinger

Why it’s important is that elections like the one for Governor of VA and Congress in 2022 will take place and candidates may want to distance themselves from Biden as it could cause them to lose. Funny how I have to explain that to you. Dumbass. Your Giants suck too.

That wasn’t a poll. We are discussing the disgust voters have for the president. I remain smarter than rightwinger

Why it’s important is that elections like the one for Governor of VA and Congress in 2022 will take place and candidates may want to distance themselves from Biden as it could cause them to lose. Funny how I have to explain that to you. Dumbass. Your Giants suck too.
The only poll that matters

Biden 306
Trump 232

Can you ask for more?

Conservatives will not like it when they realized that they were cherry-picking polls, in order to pretend Joe Biden had an approval of 40%.

You are trying to give credibility to the media sources that were complicit in.pushing the debunked failed Hillary / Obama coup attempt and do not think they are now attempting to prop up the denentia-ravaged puppet who has had non-stop scandals & failures since taking office.

Isn't that special.

:p

Forum List

Back