CBS News: You Better Get out and See the Barbie Movie Before She Dies Due to Global Warming!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember: the Left have science on their side. Humans can change sex on a whim, men can have babies, and like the cavemen who made sacrifices to control weather, we have the Left of today doing the exact same thing 6,000 years later.

Awww. Someone's butthurt about how trying to cancel a movie backfired on them bigly.

Weatherman, what specifically about the movie triggered you? I don't know what it's about, so I can't comment.

Wait, you do know what the movie is about, right? Or were you just triggered because TheParty told you to be triggered?

Awww. Someone's butthurt about how trying to cancel a movie backfired on them bigly.

Weatherman, what specifically about the movie triggered you? I don't know what it's about, so I can't comment.

Wait, you do know what the movie is about, right? Or were you just triggered because TheParty told you to be triggered?
CBS is all worried about her playhouse. You are too.

If they could show us ocean rise, they would, they cannot.

If they could document a cane increase, they would, they cannot.

If they could show liquid water on Antartica to back up the claim it is "melting" they would, they cannot.

So now it is daily "warmest ever" lies and politicizing Barbie...

1690331971678.png

CBS is all worried about her playhouse. You are too.
Madtooth is not just worried , but in a state of constant Denial . His posts are interchangeable in that respect for Covid , Killer Shots and even Khazaria despite Kyiv being close to collapse .Text book Cognitive Rigidity .

Forum List

Back