CBS Chicago: Frustrated voters show up at polling sites to find absentee judges, machines not working

This is pure criminality. voter fraud. there's your proof, my friends!

It's going to suck being a Democrat, this go around. They blew their whole wad in 2020 on putting together, I think, "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics", but didn't have enough foresight to put back enough for future elections.

I seriously doubt that they're going to be able to pull off anywhere near the amount of election fraud they got away with in 2020.

"70,000 votes lost in transit". Well, hell. This is Chicago. People in the ghettos there are basically honest. I'm sure they'll turn up and be recorded accurately.

Last edited:
This is in Chicago, which is a one party jurisdiction, so what do you expect? Further, as 20th Century Liberal Icon Joe Stalin pointed out, what important isn't the voting but instead the vote-counting.

This is Chicago.
That sentence tells it all.

And it is NOT all the fault of a "certain" ethnicity.

Back in the 1960s, even Caucasians were stuffing the election boxes. (Probably Richard Nixon actually won the 1960 election.)

Sounds to me like they are adapting quite nicely and getting the voting done. I watched your vid and saw zero claim of voter fraud and zero hint of voter fraud. If that is the best you can do, get back with the MAGAs and Putins and get better material.

Blah, Morton Grove was a shit-hole in the 90s.

That's true. The video seemed to imply that most of the problems were in Cook County. Most of the footage also showed polling places in primarily minority-inhabited areas, which leads me to believe they're Democrat strongholds.

I'm going to take this as a good sign. The Democrats pulled a fast one in 2016 but after two years of the Biden failure, I'm thinking their political infrastructure has become disorganized and discouraged. 2020 was a fluke. They just might not be able to pull off another fraud like they did in 2020.

It's going to suck being a Democrat, this go around. They blew their whole wad in 2020 on putting together, I think, "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics", but didn't have enough foresight to put back enough for future elections.

I seriously doubt that they're going to be able to pull off anywhere near the amount of election fraud they got away with in 2020.
It helps that many people are aware of this now. But they are still brazen.

"I think" LOL

Forum List

Back