CBS Breazks Hunter Biden Laptop Story; Floodgates Will Fly Open Now Very soon

I expect the state owned politburo to giggle at Hunted raping and torturing little girls... life is cheap and completely meaningless to marxists.... but I'm surprised law enforcement has the stomach to ignore it. Even the totally fucked up fbi. Surely there are some agents going home and throwing up..... and not sleeping too well.

We're fixin' to find out how much stomach they have for this kind of depravity....
Or it is not true.

The FBI will decide if it is true. All the evidence so far is that the Biden crime family will all be guests at Club Fed!

Wow, what a crazy story. Thank God they found all this stuff two weeks before the election so us voters can really get to know who the Biden’s are. This really must have been Devine intervention... how else do you explain the perfect timing of it all?!
The FBI has been sitting on this since last winter, meathead.

If Hunter screws up, Joe is more fucked than ever.
Jeebus, how many more times can the son of a politician screw up before daddy's friends permanently fix him?

Depends how many more beta max tapes or lap tops Rudy can generate...

You guys are goofy.
If it never happened and the "evidence" is fake, Joe would be screaming bloody murder that it is. The fact that he's not is telling.
This is Juanita Broaddrick on crack (pun intended).

The time for Hunter to do the honorable thing is rapidly disappearing.

Via @ClareHymes22 @CBSNews The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question. @DNI_Ratcliffe @FBI
NEW: Law enforcement source tells @CBSNews FBI + DOJ concur with @dni_ratcliffe laptop + emails, said to belong to Hunter Biden, were not part of Russian disinformation campaign + FBI has laptop. Separate reporting suggests could be part of foreign influence op @ClareHymes22

Just scoured the CBS new site and nothing on this but I did find this.

Wow, what a crazy story. Thank God they found all this stuff two weeks before the election so us voters can really get to know who the Biden’s are. This really must have been Devine intervention... how else do you explain the perfect timing of it all?!
Or Joe’s son is a crack addict and doesn’t make good life decisions. He left his laptop at a computer store, and didn’t follow up on it.

We already knew of the Biden family corruption about the Ukraine and China stuff, and now it’s confirmed as well as their dealings with several other countries. Then the icing on the cake is the discovery of Hunter being a pedo. Not that Joe is necessarily responsible for Hunter’s actions, but he is responsible for hiding it and protecting him from being punished by the law. It’s a crime family, immune to any persecution because old Joe is a long time (D) and former VP.

Really?! The FBI has been sitting on this and decided to wait till two weeks before the election to take action on it. That’s curious timing

Or Joe’s son is a crack addict and doesn’t make good life decisions. He left his laptop at a computer store, and didn’t follow up on it.

We already knew of the Biden family corruption about the Ukraine and China stuff, and now it’s confirmed as well as their dealings with several other countries. Then the icing on the cake is the discovery of Hunter being a pedo. Not that Joe is necessarily responsible for Hunter’s actions, but he is responsible for hiding it and protecting him from being punished by the law. It’s a crime family, immune to any persecution because old Joe is a long time (D) and former VP.
I know! thats why I’m saying that we are so lucky to actually get all this evidence two weeks before the election. It’s pretty amazing how it all worked out with the timing of it all. Don’t you think?

I expect the state owned politburo to giggle at Hunted raping and torturing little girls... life is cheap and completely meaningless to marxists.... but I'm surprised law enforcement has the stomach to ignore it. Even the totally fucked up fbi. Surely there are some agents going home and throwing up..... and not sleeping too well.

We're fixin' to find out how much stomach they have for this kind of depravity....
Or it is not true.

The FBI will decide if it is true. All the evidence so far is that the Biden crime family will all be guests at Club Fed!
I'd be surprised, we have yet to see any big fish fry.

Really?! The FBI has been sitting on this and decided to wait till two weeks before the election to take action on it. That’s curious timing
The FBI didn't release the information contained on the hard drive.

You really aren't up on current events, are you?

Via @ClareHymes22 @CBSNews The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question. @DNI_Ratcliffe @FBI
NEW: Law enforcement source tells @CBSNews FBI + DOJ concur with @dni_ratcliffe laptop + emails, said to belong to Hunter Biden, were not part of Russian disinformation campaign + FBI has laptop. Separate reporting suggests could be part of foreign influence op @ClareHymes22
The floodgates would open if instead of Hunter crackhead Biden, it was Trump Jr. selling access.
Yes, then it would have been believable. People have been lied to by Trump and his minions for too long to believe them.
True, just like the Biden’s. However the MSM is in Joe’s back pocket, but they are in Trump’s face. No? Yes?
Trump is his own worst enemy. He is as unfamiliar with the truth as he is with gymnasiums.
No doubt. No disagreement here. However thinking Senile Joe is better, is terribly foolish.
Yes, it is not a great choice, but we know what a liar Trump is as President. He does not deserve another term.
Agreed. Biden is also a prolific liar.

Could it be the FBI intended to blackmail a Senile Joe? Wouldn’t surprise me....This Hunter Biden story may be another inflection point. Many people are looking at this and wondering just how deep the corruption goes. After all, the FBI has had this material for months and never followed up on it. In fact, they appear to have been actively concealing it from Congress. Were they planning to blackmail Biden with it if he won the election? When people can plausibly start to wonder such things, they have lost all confidence and trust in their ruling class.
The American Awakening - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
If have not seen any reputable news sources following the story. This is bullshit just like the other paedophile story. This election's Pizzagate.

Or it is not true.

Right after the Trumps. I do not see any reputable news sources following this story.

Or it is not true.

I'd be surprised, we have yet to see any big fish fry.

It takes time. Liberals will vote for Biden anyway, so there is no rush on getting anything done before the election. All that will do if Bden wins is put Harris in office after the Dems turn on Biden and impeach him.

The FBI didn't release the information contained on the hard drive.

You really aren't up on current events, are you?
Rudy and the NY post released it. Why do you think they waited till now?

Just scoured the CBS new site and nothing on this but I did find this.

“Look, he did profit off of his father’s name,” Terry Sullivan, a CBS News political contributor and Marco Rubio’s former campaign adviser said. “You know, at least he’s taking responsibility for it, but it does look kind of awful — if I was sitting next to Hunter Biden, what I’d say is, ‘Don’t ever go on TV again, ever. You look awful. You look guilty.’ You know?”

Wow, looks like CBS dropped the ball on this story over a year ago!

The floodgates would open if instead of Hunter crackhead Biden, it was Trump Jr. selling access.
Yes, then it would have been believable. People have been lied to by Trump and his minions for too long to believe them.
True, just like the Biden’s. However the MSM is in Joe’s back pocket, but they are in Trump’s face. No? Yes?
Trump is his own worst enemy. He is as unfamiliar with the truth as he is with gymnasiums.
No doubt. No disagreement here. However thinking Senile Joe is better, is terribly foolish.
Yes, it is not a great choice, but we know what a liar Trump is as President. He does not deserve another term.
Agreed. Biden is also a prolific liar.

Could it be the FBI intended to blackmail a Senile Joe? Wouldn’t surprise me....This Hunter Biden story may be another inflection point. Many people are looking at this and wondering just how deep the corruption goes. After all, the FBI has had this material for months and never followed up on it. In fact, they appear to have been actively concealing it from Congress. Were they planning to blackmail Biden with it if he won the election? When people can plausibly start to wonder such things, they have lost all confidence and trust in their ruling class.
The American Awakening - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
If have not seen any reputable news sources following the story. This is bullshit just like the other paedophile story. This election's Pizzagate.
Lmao! What MSM source is reputable?

Forum List

Back