Cawthorn, of all people, quotes Saladin: “If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery or nudity common in the young generation”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
are you kidding me? i'm shirtless all day and i live in the middle east, though it's the most liberal arab country in the middle east. but nudity doesn't corrupt anything. and why is Cawthorn speaking out on this specific issue, considering what he's gone through

• Banned
the horror!

Fqk0ItxWcAEZosD

If you want to save kids from adultery the way to do that is to make serial adulterer president I suppose.

• Banned
If you want to save kids from adultery the way to do that is to make serial adulterer president I suppose.
yea Cawthorn's twitter is all support for Trump. it's almost like he wants to be his VP/in his adminstration

Are we going to see an elaborate discussion gleaned and created from Soros Media Matters selected republican sound bites for the next two years while the Country goes down the drain under a doddering old fool?

• Banned
Are we going to see an elaborate discussion gleaned and created from Soros Media Matters selected republican sound bites for the next two years while the Country goes down the drain under a doddering old fool?
Soros won't live forever, will he? who will you blame then?

He's right. Just look at France. We should be so thankful were not anything like France.

Forum List

Back