Causes of Death in the USA...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Just think what we could accomplished if we worked from the top down instead of from the bottom up.

13442161_1613916348922165_386575410766752235_n.jpg

Just think what we could accomplished if we worked from the top down instead of from the bottom up.

Like I have stated repeatedly over and over - and I will KEEP saying until it ends - Liberals are ISIS loving sympathizers that cheer a "woman's right" to murder her baby (to the tune of 50 million - an entire generation) yet wring there little pansy hands when 49 people are killed by a terrorist ( blaming the gun rather than the killer) and demanding that law-abiding citizens have more "controls" put on them. Fucking hypocrites each and every one of them.

Tell you what you liberal ISIS assholes - I'll give up my guns on the day that you guys outlaw the killing of the unborn in this country. Deal?

Note the absolute lack of citation.

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Not also- how the OP lists murder by gun- but doesn't list suicide at all.

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Here is a real list from the CDC
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db229_table.pdf#1
  • Heart disease: 614,348
  • Cancer: 591,699
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
  • Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
  • Diabetes: 76,488
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773
And of those suicides- about half are by guns
Firearm suicides
I wonder why the OP chose to post such misleading information........

Like I have stated repeatedly over and over - and I will KEEP saying until it ends - Liberals are ISIS loving sympathizers

You will keep ranting and ranting your lunacy over and over- because that is what you do.

Liberals don't 'sympathize' with ISIS- just unlike lunatics like you- we don't presume that every Muslim is part of ISIS.

Like I have stated repeatedly over and over - and I will KEEP saying until it ends - Liberals are ISIS loving sympathizers

You will keep ranting and ranting your lunacy over and over- because that is what you do.

Liberals don't 'sympathize' with ISIS- just unlike lunatics like you- we don't presume that every Muslim is part of ISIS.

You bet your ass I will - you fucking Liberals are no better than the dogs that are ISIS. I know it, YOU know it and, more importantly, ISIS knows it.

Note also- how the OP lists 'abortion' but not 'miscarriage'. How can 'abortion' be a cause of death- but not miscarriage?

Because of course the OP doesn't want to bring attention to the number suicides per year : 42,773

Firearm suicides
That's cute, he blames guns for suicides as though there aren't other methods. Do you think that if a person truly wanted to die, banning guns would stop them?

Firearm suicides
That's cute, he blames guns for suicides as though there aren't other methods. Do you think that if a person truly wanted to die, banning guns would stop them?

Now, I don't know (haven't looked it up) but I would figure that suicides by gun are "primarily" men and suicide by other methods would be done by women. Guns leave quite a mess (I know, I've seen them) whereas pills or alcohol or whatever, are much "cleaner" So, if we categorized suicides by manner of death - it would "probably" be much less, I'm guessing.

Firearm suicides

I'm not inviting a lengthy discussion with you....because that is like drinking warm piss for me....but I suggest you look into this question a bit. You will find info that makes you think again.

Like I have stated repeatedly over and over - and I will KEEP saying until it ends - Liberals are ISIS loving sympathizers that cheer a "woman's right" to murder her baby (to the tune of 50 million - an entire generation) yet wring there little pansy hands when 49 people are killed by a terrorist ( blaming the gun rather than the killer) and demanding that law-abiding citizens have more "controls" put on them. Fucking hypocrites each and every one of them.

Tell you what you liberal ISIS assholes - I'll give up my guns on the day that you guys outlaw the killing of the unborn in this country. Deal?

I won't. That is, I won't give up the guns that were taken away by The Very Bright Light. I expect them back.

Our Democrat Representatives are currently holding a SIT-IN in the House of Representatives...demanding that they get to vote on a bill that the Senate has already defeated.

The stupidity of our Congressmen is being exposed.

Rep Tony Cardenas (D-CA) has repeated a phrase..." people die at the hand of a gun" several times. What a fucking stupid man. Are ALL Californians crazy?

There's a dupe standing behind him holding a sign that says "DISARM HATE"

Is our House FULL of idiots or is it just my imagination?

Firearm suicides

I'm not inviting a lengthy discussion with you....because that is like drinking warm piss for me....but I suggest you look into this question a bit. You will find info that makes you think again.
There are much more effective ways than a gun. Guns are likely to leave you alive and in pain, rather than end your life painlessly. People have survived gunshots to the head. If you take away their guns, you'll just allow them to find one of said more effective ways. I've looked into it already.

Our Democrat Representatives are currently holding a SIT-IN in the House of Representatives...demanding that they get to vote on a bill that the Senate has already defeated.

Rep Tony Cardenas (D-CA) has repeated a phrase..." people die at the hand of a gun" several times. What a fucking stupid man. Are ALL Californians crazy?

Yes, everyone in California is crazy.

Firearm suicides

There are much more effective ways than a gun. Guns are likely to leave you alive and in pain, rather than end your life painlessly. People have survived gunshots to the head. If you take away their guns, you'll just allow them to find one of said more effective ways. I've looked into it already.

You are talking out of your ass and trying to sound like someone who knows something. That's why I have no interest in working through it with you. You have not looked into it. If you had, you'd have found this and it would have made you shut your pie hole.

The gun toll we’re ignoring: suicide - The Boston Globe

See ya. Damn..the taste of warm piss is awful.

The house (and Senate) are full of fools that WE, The People, sent there. They work for us (supposedly) but they laugh in our faces. I have said this a thousand times and I will repeat it - I have never in my life wished ill on anyone for purpose - but I hope that if the United States has to ever endure a nuclear attack on our soil, I hope that it happens in Washington DC and nowhere else. Anything to clean that snake pit out.

Those are the most corrupt and despicable people on the planet in the House and the Senate.

The Democrats are still holding the House hostage at this time...with a sit-in on gun legislation...demanding to vote on a bill that the Senate has already defeated.

Rep. Tony Cardenas has repeated the phrase "...people killed at the hand of a gun..." several times. How stupid are our Representatives?

Now there are two dupes standing in the background holding rainbow signs that read "DISARM HATE".

Just how stupid can Democrats get?

Last edited:
The Democrats are holding the House hostage at this time...with a sit-in on gun legislation...demanding to vote on a bill that the Senate has already defeated.

Rep. Tony Cardenas has repeated the phrase "...people killed at the hand of a gun..." several times. How stupid are our Representatives?

There's a two dupe standing in the background holding rainbow signs that read "DISARM HATE".

Just how stupid can Democrats get?

A recorded limit has not yet been reached.

Remember when Harry Reid sat on bills in the Senate by sending them to committee and never bringing them to the floor? Is this sit-in hypocrisy or what?

Forum List

Back