Caught on video: Illegals storm across border run right past border patrol 12 GOP senators voted ...

why does the right wing like to manufacture problems instead of solutions. there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. we should have no illegal problem and should not be losing money on border policy. we should be generating sufficient revenue to upgrade Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure.
Both sides use important issues as political weapons and it must stop or we will never be able to solve any problem completely....there will never be a pure solution no matter how simple the fix...the people will never be satisfied and that is to Washington DC's advantage....remember they are two sides of the same coin....we sent Trump there to flush that out....
We have a Constitution and supreme law of the land. It must mean something.

why does the right wing like to manufacture problems instead of solutions. there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. we should have no illegal problem and should not be losing money on border policy. we should be generating sufficient revenue to upgrade Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure.
OMG! Are you really so obtuse and committed to the narrative or are you actually as stupid as you present yourself? Let me fix this for you: "why does the left wing like to manufacture problems instead of solutions."
This isn't a right wing-left wing thing, it's a political elite class against all of the decent people in this country. BOTH side manufacture shit. BOTH sides push a narrative. Are you so stupid, blind, and brainwashed not to recognize that FACT?
While the idea of upgrading and modernizing Ellis Island as an entryway into this country is appealing, what do you propose doing with all the illegals violating the Southern border? Capture them and ship them to Ellis instead of deporting them out-of-hand?

OMG! Are you really so obtuse and committed to the narrative or are you actually as stupid as you present yourself? Let me fix this for you: "why does the left wing like to manufacture problems instead of solutions."
This isn't a right wing-left wing thing, it's a political elite class against all of the decent people in this country. BOTH side manufacture shit. BOTH sides push a narrative. Are you so stupid, blind, and brainwashed not to recognize that FACT?
typical right winger. nothing but fallacy instead of a good argument.

our Constitution is Express not implied to mean what the right wing would like it to mean. your right wing bigotry, ruins it for you since it is not the General welfare.

Don't care...
If you care so much, how many are of these criminal brats are you housing, clothing, and feeding...on YOUR dime?
I employee some plus some of my taxes go to some of them which helps house them and feed them.
So, you admit to employing illegal aliens invaders? Oh, sorry, "undocumented immigrants". What happened to the hew and cry to punish employers who rather pay cheap rates and avoid state and federal taxes and other payments? Or do you consider yourself, as an employer of, ahem, "undocumented immigrants", to be somehow above the law? And while you may like the fact that your tax dollars are used to support illegal invaders instead of more worthy projects, I do not wish to see my taxes squandered to encourage people to break our laws in order to soak the American taxpayer for a free ride.
LOLOL

You asked me to help them and when I said I do, you bitch like a 4 year old girl.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Do you favor some sort of punishment for employers who hire illegals, under the table for less than they would have to pay legal immigrants or Americans? After all, folks like you claim that many of these invaders just come for the jobs. I have often heard, or read, the argument that one way to stem the rising tide of illegals is to sanction the people and institutions that give them those jobs. Do you think that punishing rich companies and the people who run them would be at least a partial solution to the problem of illegals overrunning our country?
Sure, punishing rich companies would reduce illegal immigration. But since Trump hired illegal immigrants and was not punished, it’s kind of hard to say others should be.
First, two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one or another has managed to avoid punishment at some time doesn't mean we give everyone else a pass, including people who only employ a few illegals. In addition to enforcing employment regulations regarding illegals, we also need to put the brakes on the gravy train. Because so many of these illegal invaders work under the table for less-than-minimum wages, they also most likely qualify for public assistance. No job, no "free" government money, housing, food, etc. means there will be almost no reason for them to swarm and overwhelm a system that should be used to help our citizens in need.
PS: Try dropping the exclusive "Trump, Trump, Trump" thump, thump, thump. Recognize that there are lots of violations and cast a larger net.

our Constitution is Express not implied to mean what the right wing would like it to mean. your right wing bigotry, ruins it for you since it is not the General welfare.
Alrigthy, then, you are brainwashed and ignorant beyond all reason. You seem quite unable to recognize more than one aspect of the problem. Carry on...

I employee some plus some of my taxes go to some of them which helps house them and feed them.
So, you admit to employing illegal aliens invaders? Oh, sorry, "undocumented immigrants". What happened to the hew and cry to punish employers who rather pay cheap rates and avoid state and federal taxes and other payments? Or do you consider yourself, as an employer of, ahem, "undocumented immigrants", to be somehow above the law? And while you may like the fact that your tax dollars are used to support illegal invaders instead of more worthy projects, I do not wish to see my taxes squandered to encourage people to break our laws in order to soak the American taxpayer for a free ride.
LOLOL

You asked me to help them and when I said I do, you bitch like a 4 year old girl.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Do you favor some sort of punishment for employers who hire illegals, under the table for less than they would have to pay legal immigrants or Americans? After all, folks like you claim that many of these invaders just come for the jobs. I have often heard, or read, the argument that one way to stem the rising tide of illegals is to sanction the people and institutions that give them those jobs. Do you think that punishing rich companies and the people who run them would be at least a partial solution to the problem of illegals overrunning our country?
Sure, punishing rich companies would reduce illegal immigration. But since Trump hired illegal immigrants and was not punished, it’s kind of hard to say others should be.
First, two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one or another has managed to avoid punishment at some time doesn't mean we give everyone else a pass, including people who only employ a few illegals. In addition to enforcing employment regulations regarding illegals, we also need to put the brakes on the gravy train. Because so many of these illegal invaders work under the table for less-than-minimum wages, they also most likely qualify for public assistance. No job, no "free" government money, housing, food, etc. means there will be almost no reason for them to swarm and overwhelm a system that should be used to help our citizens in need.
PS: Try dropping the exclusive "Trump, Trump, Trump" thump, thump, thump. Recognize that there are lots of violations and cast a larger net.
It absolutely means that. Equal protection of the law. No one should be prosecuted for crimes for which the president of the United States is not prosecuted.

Alrigthy, then, you are brainwashed and ignorant beyond all reason. You seem quite unable to recognize more than one aspect of the problem. Carry on...
anybody can Talk. does it take morals to resort to the fewest fallacies?

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
It absolutely means that. Equal protection of the law. No one should be prosecuted for crimes for which the president of the United States is not prosecuted.
The president of the United States hired no one. Whowver was in charge of management and did hire illegals should go to prison.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
So, if one person is not prosecuted, no one else should be, either?

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
The president of the United States hired no one. Whowver was in charge of management and did hire illegals should go to prison.
Excellent point, and I agree.
But, now you are treading on the need to destroy our President at all costs.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
No one went to prison. And trump is responsible for who is hired to work for him.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
anything extra-Constitutional.

Why the leftist losers don't believe in reality is beyond me. You idiots better wake up.

so should you>>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Excellent point, and I agree.
But, now you are treading on the need to destroy our President at all costs.
thanks, right wingers; we could have used Your guy on the left. we actually understand our Constitution.

• Sen. Roger Wicker (Mississippi)
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (Florida)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (Maine)
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
  • Sen. Roy Blunt (Missouri)
  • Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah)
  • Sen. Rand Paul (Kentucky)
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (Kansas)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)
Rubio surprises me, and that Rand Paul surprises me also. The rest I think are leftist shills in republican coats. Trump has exposed some swamp rats on the republican side with this emergency.
Mike Lee is THE most conservative Senator.

• Sen. Roger Wicker (Mississippi)
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (Florida)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (Maine)
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
  • Sen. Roy Blunt (Missouri)
  • Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah)
  • Sen. Rand Paul (Kentucky)
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (Kansas)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)
Rubio surprises me, and that Rand Paul surprises me also. The rest I think are leftist shills in republican coats. Trump has exposed some swamp rats on the republican side with this emergency.
Mike Lee is THE most conservative Senator.
Those Senators understand it’s not the issue they’re voting against — it’s a battle against the Executive branch taking power from the Congress. Now what is needed is for 8 more Republican Senators to realize that when they vote to overturn Trump’s veto.

Both sides use important issues as political weapons and it must stop or we will never be able to solve any problem completely....there will never be a pure solution no matter how simple the fix...the people will never be satisfied and that is to Washington DC's advantage....remember they are two sides of the same coin....we sent Trump there to flush that out....

I actually think the problem is caused by politicians choosing their own district boundaries....that creates safe seats like Pelosi and McConnell are in...do nothings...they actually win by doing as little as possible...DC or the swamp hates change....what does that tell us?...it tells us we are screwed...because even when we go rogue and elect an outsider they in the swamp have the power to ruin him or her....if they had actual competition for votes on election day they would be better behaved...and they would want to do good things for everyone...not just their side.....

I actually think the problem is caused by politicians choosing their own district boundaries....that creates safe seats like Pelosi and McConnell are in...do nothings...they actually win by doing as little as possible...DC or the swamp hates change....what does that tell us?...it tells us we are screwed...because even when we go rogue and elect an outsider they in the swamp have the power to ruin him or her....if they had actual competition for votes on election day they would be better behaved...and they would want to do good things for everyone...not just their side.....
i am grateful for our federal doctrine of separation of powers.

Those Senators understand it’s not the issue they’re voting against — it’s a battle against the Executive branch taking power from the Congress. Now what is needed is for 8 more Republican Senators to realize that when they vote to overturn Trump’s veto

Something they allowed Obama to do over and over again...that is why Obama's few accomplishments were so easy for Trump to undo.....

No one went to prison. And trump is responsible for who is hired to work for him.
Not for criminal acts. This same argument has been used by leftists sucking criminal alien cock for years. Tom Tancredo once hired an American construction company to do some work on his house. The construction company had an illegal alien employee. It was used against Tancredo to excellent effect.

It's all the left has since they love the taste.

Forum List

Back