CAUGHT ON TAPE: Wendy Davis Supporters, BGTX Mock Greg Abbott's Disability

R.D.

Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://youtu.be/_yZpr5JJGmI]CAUGHT ON TAPE: Wendy Davis Supporters, BGTX Mock Greg Abbott's Disability - YouTube[/ame]

I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she was just dumb the other day. I think I was wrong, it was deliberate. What's wrong with these people?

NLT

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Edgetho

Gold Member
Reaction score
dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

What else is new?

I especially like how virtually every one of our resident dimocrap scumbags leapt to the defense of the nasty little whore in yesterdays thread on the topic.

Birds of a feather......

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to speculate about what footage is real and fake, but I was amused by the line "she's too stupid to be governor [of Texas]" lol

Because that bar has been set SOOOO high :eusa_whistle:

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
that's what makes up the progressive/Democrat party of today

people better get a clue and never vote for this party again to run our country

blackhawk

Gold Member
Reaction score
The part I found amusing was not very good looking, doesn't speak well, in a wheelchair well a man who is we are told good looking does speak very well and has two good legs we know this because of all the golf he plays was elected President yet neither the good looks the working legs or the great speaking has keep his policies for being a major disaster. At this point I would take a ugly poor public speaking wheelchair bound candidate with a working brain over another smooth talking good looking empty suit.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wendy Davis isn't going to win. She never had a shot to begin with.

Anti-Liberal
Reaction score
Well they are pro-death aka abortion....so killing off "babies" that could be disabled is their way of life.

Yet, people believe those scumbags won't try to kill them off if they had their way.

OP
R.D.

R.D.

Gold Member
Reaction score
The part I found amusing was not very good looking, doesn't speak well, in a wheelchair well a man who is we are told good looking does speak very well and has two good legs we know this because of all the golf he plays was elected President yet neither the good looks the working legs or the great speaking has keep his policies for being a major disaster. At this point I would take a ugly poor public speaking wheelchair bound candidate with a working brain over another smooth talking good looking empty suit.
Pretty shallow bunch, no doubt.

blackhawk

Gold Member
Reaction score
Pretty shallow bunch, no doubt.
When you have a candidate who's only accomplishment and claim to fame to date in the political arena is one filibuster that does not leave you much to run on.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow

That's the team of people that support her and obama.

hateful b/c he's not good looking
he's not articulate for a white man
and he's a cripple

and lets not mention the 'hear no evil' for voter fraud...

evil, vile creatures caught being honest

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List