Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

It sure is entertaining listening to these lib's sputter and spit as yet ANOTHER one of their bastions of liberal lunacy is about to go down the friggin' tubes!

Can't wait to see what else O'keefe has in store for NPR. According to Andrew Breitbart, it's only just begun!

O'Keefe, was that guy who spliced together video to smear Acorn?

Breitbart confirms he was duped by O'Keefe and the ACORN pimp hoax

In his report, Harshbarger, who was himself denied full viewing of the tapes, concluded:
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O’Keefe’s and Ms. Giles’s comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.

Falling for the ACORN Hoax

Are ALL right wing heroes dirty?

The reason the left can't do the same things to the right is because the right is already out there with racism and provocation. It wouldn't be news.

MEDIA MATTERS......twisting everything Breitbart ACTUALLY said.

Sorry....you fail.

Saying "you fail" isn't a fail without evidence. I gave evidence, you gave none. You "fail".

So, your contention is that the man in the video speaking is not Schiller?

My contention is to consider the source of the story. Undercover conservative looking for 'gotcha' story. What else is new?

So, it's that easy to dismiss his comments then? Not suprising. :eusa_eh:

I didn't take her remarks as dismissing him. I took her remarks to be that she AGREES with him. For what it's worth.

So people cannot make a case with facts for NPR being biased or liberal?

too funny

The news reporting on NPR is not biased. The editorial content has no obligation to be unbiased;

editorial content is opinion. (duh)
Yes, a liberal vouches that liberals reporting the news present it fairly. There you go, I'm convinced...

You have no evidence to the contrary.

The news reporting on NPR is not biased. The editorial content has no obligation to be unbiased;

editorial content is opinion. (duh)
Yes, a liberal vouches that liberals reporting the news present it fairly. There you go, I'm convinced...

I have concrete proof, I've listened to it. As I said in an earlier discussion I have no problem with it either, I only have a problem with paying for it. And I would if it were not left as well. We have endless communications in this country, the government doesn't need to have a propaganda channel. I like Air America as well. But I'm OK with that because I'm not paying for it. Apparently that makes me about a third of the audience...

hahahahaha...

To speak in the vernacular....

Oh never mind.

I love the phrase true dat.

I have concrete proof, I've listened to it. As I said in an earlier discussion I have no problem with it either, I only have a problem with paying for it. And I would if it were not left as well. We have endless communications in this country, the government doesn't need to have a propaganda channel. I like Air America as well. But I'm OK with that because I'm not paying for it. Apparently that makes me about a third of the audience...

Yeah, well I have concrete proof that contradicts yours because I've listened to it.

Jeezus what is wrong with you people?

Yeah, and it's about time they realize who they are siding with.

You think Jews as a group are too stupid to figure out which party best represents their interests...

...hmmm...that sounds a bit anti-semitic to me.
Did I say that?

Noooooooooo!

Next...........

Yes you did. You said they don't realize who they're siding with, which of course implies they're too stupid to be capable of that realization.

You're the bigot here.

Yeah, and it's about time they realize who they are siding with.

You think Jews as a group are too stupid to figure out which party best represents their interests...

...hmmm...that sounds a bit anti-semitic to me.

You don't know any Jews, do you?

I know that Jewish-Americans are:

1. Disproportionately left of center in the U.S.

2. Disproportiionately successful and prosperous.

3. Disproportionately better educated.

I think they're collectively savvy enough to know which party best serves them.

Forum List

Back