Cats Are Understanding You!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
A new study shows that cats not only understand and differentiate between their owner's voice and that of other people, but respond only to that speech when it is directed at them, and through association, get the gist of the meaning and a recognition of what words mean through actions associated with those words.

Of course, if you asked any cat owner, they could have already told you that, but now scientists have positive proof to back it up.

A new study shows that cats not only understand and differentiate between their owner's voice and that of other people, but respond only to that speech when it is directed at them, and through association, get the gist of the meaning and a recognition of what words mean through actions associated with those words.

Of course, if you asked any dy cat owner, they could have already told you that, but now scientists have positive proof to back it up.

Every cat owner already knows this.

Of course, if you asked any cat owner, they could have already told you that, but now scientists have positive proof to back it up.

My dog knows when we are talking about him. You can tell. He can tell. Animals are a lot smarter than we think.

Animals are a lot smarter than we think.
'Much' smarter than most people think! The misconception that animals were so much inferior to humans is mostly the fault of religious beliefs and superstitions being upheld. The truth is, many animals have senses that are far superior to that of humans.

However, to the credit of humans, most of us feel compassion to a large degree and that is caused some to have difficult feeling on the slaughter of animals or even the cruel treatment of animals.

We all need to eventually understand that there is no god, and so the evolution of life on earth is posing problems that are difficult for more advanced and compassionate humans to deal with.

For the most part the discussion is going to be too difficult for the people posting on this board, but there's benefit is saying it if it only causes two or three to start thinking at a bit higher level.

My own awakeninig came many years ago when my wife and I started to own and care for border collies. Here's an example of a dog demonstrating abilities that no human could equal.

Forum List

Back