Catholic Biden Hits Priests With Cease and Desist Order

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Joe Biden is the most miserable, corrupt, and incompetent person.

Catholic priests who minister at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center were issued a "cease and desist order" just before Holy Week.

I warned you that a day was fast-approaching when people who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ would be shunned from the public marketplace. That's why I wrote "Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation."

In a statement on Saturday, Walter Reed said the center is a "welcoming and healing environment that honors and supports a full range of religious, spiritual, and cultural needs."

The Holy Name College Friary had been providing priests to the hospital for nearly two decades, according to the Catholic Archdiocese for the Military Services.

"It is incomprehensible that essential pastoral care is taken away from the sick and the aged when it was so readily available," Archbishop Timothy Broglio said in a statement. “This is a classic case where the adage ‘if it is not broken, do not fix it’ applies."

The White House needs to explain why a Catholic president would banish Catholic priests from a military hospital just before Holy Week.

"Especially, during Holy Week, the lack of adequate Catholic pastoral care causes untold and irreparable harm to Catholics who are hospitalized and therefore a captive population whose religious rights the government has a constitutional duty to provide for and protect,” the diocese said.

The medical center is reportedly going to replace the priests with a government-approved, for-profit contractor to provide Catholic ministry. In other words, don't be surprised if Ray Epps or his cronies at the FBI are sporting clerical collars and hearing your confessions.

“The refusal to provide adequate pastoral care while awarding a contract for Catholic ministry to a for-profit company that has no way of providing Catholic priests to the medical center is a glaring violation of service members’ and veterans’ Right to the Free Exercise of Religion,” the archdiocese said.

Like I said......
It's going to get worse....A LOT worse.
Just keep doing nothing and VOILA !
Talking about it has achieved ZIP.

Venues like this forum are on the radar.
If you are not in line, expect to be shut down before long.
What a glorious time to be a Marxist or anti-Christ in America !

Like I said......
It's going to get worse....A LOT worse.
Just keep doing nothing and VOILA !
Talking about it has achieved ZIP.

Venues like this forum are on the radar.
If you are not in line, expect to be shut down before long.
What a glorious time to be a Marxist or anti-Christ in America !
We can keep hoping people will wake up. A lot have. We really need the top shelf of potential leaders to come to the forefront. Those who are tough and may face some danger from the power elite. They will face an onslaught of nastiness in all ways. Physical and Mental abilities will be needed. And men who can protect these individuals around them. To me, this is where we are at.

Forum List

Back