Cash-strapped California mulls new levies on water, tires, batteries, soda pop and more

Another thread about California .

Ummmm, you mean CALI-ZUELA!

:lmao:

Best state in the US, most red states are shitholes.
We make the best technology
Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Best food and agriculture
6th biggest e onomy in the world.
That's where most Americans migrate to for the American dream. ;)
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

Cali has high taxes and I can't see how anyone can afford to live there.

You sure are a whinny little shit.
No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state? Busiest airports? Busiests freewsys. Outpaced the national GDP?
Dumb ass, 20 years ago before I moved to the US, we knew for a fact the best schools and opportunities are mainly in blue states and especially California and we eere warned to stay out of red shit holes, because of the racism and those places are dead.

Well for a "prosperous" state they sure do have a lot of weird taxes.

Oh and its fast turning into a shit hole. Illegals all over the place in the sanctuary state, homeless shitting and pissing in the streets. It might be your kind of state but it sure isn't mine.

Oh and the only racism is the racism in your blue mind.

Blue sure ain't better.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state?
Thank goodness for Illegal Immigration, huh? LOL

Just wait until you start paying 22 Cents PER OUNCE for your soda / tea, 17 Cents PER SQUARE of toilet paper, etc...

:p

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

California is how the name is spelled and when you make what we do in wages and pay it is not hard to live here. In fact it is sooo much nicer than any red state i have ever been to. And the people who leave are generally on retirement so they want the cheapest places to live on their meager pensions.

No one can afford living here? Is that why California is the most populous state?
Thank goodness for Illegal Immigration, huh? LOL

Just wait until you start paying 22 Cents PER OUNCE for your soda / tea, 17 Cents PER SQUARE of toilet paper, etc...

:p
Who drinks soda? Only stupid fat diabetic republicans. I drink coffee and toilet paper is the daily newspaper if you are cheap.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.
hey issa...last time i asked you this you conveniently ignored the question.... here it is again....California at one time was top 5 in K-12 education,now they are bottom 10....what happened?.....

hey issa...last time i asked you this you conveniently ignored the question.... here it is again....California at one time was top 5 in K-12 education,now they are bottom 10....what happened?.....
No hablo Ingles....

i propose a tax on all white men who live in Cally. every time they think about having sex to the person they are speaking to, or the person they walk by, needs to pay a $2.50 tax !!!
Ok, I'll bite....please explain your reasoning...

i propose a tax on all white men who live in Cally. every time they think about having sex to the person they are speaking to, or the person they walk by, needs to pay a $2.50 tax !!!
Ok, I'll bite....please explain your reasoning...
Ah, THOUGHT CRIMES....of course its a Liberal idea. They are already trying to do that now, criminalizing any ideas / ideologies but their own....figures if it officially started anywhere it would be in Cali-zuela.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

California is how the name is spelled and when you make what we do in wages and pay it is not hard to live here. In fact it is sooo much nicer than any red state i have ever been to. And the people who leave are generally on retirement so they want the cheapest places to live on their meager pensions.
You dont see the contradiction you just made?

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

busiest freeways are a plus?....population congestion is a plus?.....take that California flag out of your ass issa....population congestion is not a plus.....

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.

Only in your blue mind.

those retired people helped make that state what it is with their labor and taxes....for them to have to move to another state to live because of their "meager" pensions is something California should be ashamed of.......

hey,,,another idea,,,lets tax every californian for every time they say the word ,,"I",,,,,i would charge,,,hmm,,,75 cents? every time?

This literal toilet of a state just increased its sales tax on everything (so what else is new?). Gotta give the illegals the most luxury free ride possible.

Best movies
Best schools
Best cities and towns
Best parks
Best theme parks
Best best beaches
Best mountains
Eat your heart.
Just for giggles......best schools? You really did mean best schools, but not best education, huh?

This literal toilet of a state just increased its sales tax on everything (so what else is new?). Gotta give the illegals the most luxury free ride possible.
Tezans aren't going to like a tax hike. That is the literal toilet state in America.

It’s not like the people of California didn’t know what they were going to get with Gavin Newsom as Governor and a Democrat controlled state legislature.
I know what Gavin is going to do. The best thing is we are not a cesspool like tezass or Georgia. As for people leaving to live out the end of their days i think they are nuts. I am staying right here and enjoying the California life of luxury.

Forum List

Back