Carville blows the big Democrat dog whistle

James Carville blows the big Democrat Dog Whistle.

View attachment 869767

Comment:
Carville knows that the number one Crazy Democrat Bigot dog whistle is "Christians", and he is not ashamed of blowing it.
I don't see how Christians are "a bigger threat than Al Qaeda".
They seem harmless.
"Christian Nationalist" is meant to sound like Nazism.
This is Left Wing Crackpot fear and hate mongering.
The Crazy Democrat Cult is incapable of feeling shame.
IT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ABOUT HOW MUCH POWER THEY CAN HAVE OVER THE CITIZENS!

I don't see how Christians are "a bigger threat than Al Qaeda".

If the evangelical, crusading, zealot type Christians (Christian Taliban) ever got full power, well, that would be scary. I wonder what percentage of Americans are like that. Is 1% too high? But then don't worry us other Christians would go fu(k them up.

If the evangelical, crusading, zealot type Christians (Christian Taliban) ever got full power, well, that would be scary. I wonder what percentage of Americans are like that. Is 1% too high? But then don't worry us other Christians would go fu(k them up.
The Democrat Party's vicious hatred for the evangelical Christians makes them look like assholes.
It's like their Hamas wing hatred for Jews.

Those "Christian Nationalist" beliefs have a striking resemblence to those found in The Koran.

That's where we're headed if Trump wins.

Those "Christian Nationalist" beliefs have a striking resemblence to those found in The Koran.

That's where we're headed if Trump wins.

I asked a question. You did not answer it.

Forum List

Back