Carson: Trump's immigration plan too expensive

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Ben Carson slammed Donald Trump's kooky idea to round up all undocumented immigrants and deport them and build a huge wall..
Surging Ben Carson Knocks Trump Immigration Plan
In my view, Donald either is very stupid or knows he is full of shit but knows that conservatives are too dumb to understand the unrealistic nature of his plan.

I think he knows building a wall won't be effective. But that is apparently what a vocal minority wants to hear. When have "walls" ever worked throughout human history? And if by chance Mr. Trump's immigration ideas do work out..nobody is going to enjoy paying $10 for a head of lettuce or broccoli, cauliflower, etc.

Ben Carson slammed Donald Trump's kooky idea to round up all undocumented immigrants and deport them and build a huge wall..
In my view, Donald either is very stupid or knows he is full of shit but knows that conservatives are too dumb to understand the unrealistic nature of his plan.

CARLY FIORINA--is the only one that has a RATIONAL plan to keep our borders secure and fix the immigration system. And she speaks of anchor babies in this video.

Last edited:

CARLY FIORINA--has a plan and it's called High Tech to keep our borders secure

makes more sense then a wall! ;)

I'd use drones, sensors and more border guards.

trump-winning-2.jpg

CARLY FIORINA--has a plan and it's called High Tech to keep our borders secure

makes more sense then a wall! ;)

I'd use drones, sensors and more border guards.

We have things that are actually better than drones to locate people that are cost effective. You're basically describing Carly Fiorina's plan. She's the high tech expert in this race.

Trump has ALWAYS finished what he has started, a WALL would be EASY for one of the world's BEST BUILDERS....BTW it cost Israel $1.3 million for each mile of the Israeli wall.... what do we have to cover 2000 miles?...Much CHEAPER than the $113 BILLION it costs America each year for the illegals.... and since the Israeli wall went up...99% of all Suicide bombers that attacked Israel have been stopped.... What do we have to lose except hundreds of thousands of new DemocRAT voters, and another increase in UNEMPLOYMENT as more illegals take jobs American's WILL DO!

e69blw.jpg

Last edited:
I think he knows building a wall won't be effective. But that is apparently what a vocal minority wants to hear. When have "walls" ever worked throughout human history? And if by chance Mr. Trump's immigration ideas do work out..nobody is going to enjoy paying $10 for a head of lettuce or broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
The great wall of China worked for 500 years. The USSR's wall worked for about 50. Walls work when used proper.

CARLY FIORINA--is the only one that has a RATIONAL plan to keep our borders secure and fix the immigration system. And she speaks of anchor babies in this video.

You DO know she sold tech to Iran when it was ILLEGAL right?

The great wall of China worked for 500 years. The USSR's wall worked for about 50. Walls work when used proper.
How much did China pay to the workers who built the wall?

israel's wall works pretty well...and when THEY catch illegals they put them in concentration camps and deport them..no catch and release there...a good plan.

irrelevant..we have machines now...maybe you heard?..

How much would we have to pay workers, even with machines? Give us specifics.

Oh?..you didn't like where that went, did you?
This is your fantasy..you make up some random numbers and then tell me how it won't work and how the country (that went to the moon 6 times) can't build a wall and it won't work and it's racist and mexico will be angry...etc...etc.........

Rotagiquestion. t: 12266057 said:

Oh?..you didn't like where that went, did you?
This is your fantasy..you make up some random numbers and then tell me how it won't work and how the country (that went to the moon 6 times) can't build a wall and it won't work and it's racist and mexico will be angry...etc...etc.........
You dodged my question.
Plus, we would have to beg farmers to sell their land to the federal government for the wall. Did China have that problem many centuries ago?
Address the cost question too. Don't become a double dodger. Prove Carson wrong.

Forum List

Back