Carjacking in Chicago Now a Misdemeanor Charge So as Not To Get the Black Kids Angry!

I accept that the Asians score higher than whites and get better grades.. and I admire some of their cultures are more conducive to learning/etc...they must be smarter
I'm not afraid of that truth
But you seem to be totally terrified of this truth:
African immigrants now West's new “model minority”?
"WASHINGTON-Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.
In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologist John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa average the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.
For example, 43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared to 42.5 of Asian Americans, 28.9 percent for immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada, and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole."
so you do accept blacks graduate at lower levels and commit more crime per capita??
I think post # 12 answers that question satisfactorily.
so you don't accept the truth --that's what I thought

Hilarious. Hey, let's put more Black activists in key law enforcement positions. It is working great.

"Juvenile [Black] minds are not fully developed." Understatement of the year. :p

what bullshit. Why aren't you ashamed?

I accept that the Asians score higher than whites and get better grades.. and I admire some of their cultures are more conducive to learning/etc...they must be smarter
"WASHINGTON-Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.
In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologist John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa average the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.
For example, 43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared to 42.5 of Asian Americans, 28.9 percent for immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada, and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole."
you always deflect..first it was the black college women--who might be enrolled more but graduate less!!!
now it's the immigrants :hahah REALLY?
1. they are not American--and your link means shit--just like the college women...that's out of the population of the African immigrants!!! I worked with one
top 10 immigrant sending countries
Country 2014 2015
1. Mexico 134,052 158,619
2. China 76,089 74,558
3. India 77,908 64,116
4. Philippines 49,996 56,478
5. Cuba 46,679 54,396
6. Dominican Rep. 44,577 50,610
7. Vietnam 30,283 30,832
8. Iraq 19,153 21,107
9. El Salvador 19,273 19,487
10. Pakistan 18,612 18,057
Total 1,016,518 1,051,031

Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

you always seem to pick the smallest population example--that means nothing--not comparable
are you going to keep giving crap statistics?

I already linked how Africa has the highest illiteracy rate
you just make yourself look stupid by trying to deflect and deny what is the ACTUAL TRUTH
here is the illiteracy map again--now please tell us how Africans are so much smarter
World Illiteracy Map
The opinions i express are not mine alone.
And as far as the IQ map...I need to review the methodologies used to measure intelligece of China and Africa. However, if the latest data is true as I posted it, African immigrants seem to be in the process of debunking the myth of universal low i Q in African nations..
you didn't get it, did you?
African immigrants make up a very, very very small percentage of the total African population--you CANNOT get anywhere near an accurate test result with a small test population--everyone should have learned this in grade school science class

all you have to do is look at my links and it shows Africa's illiteracy is higher
Well golly gee ..you use the smaller black population in the USA to compare race based crime data against the larger Caucasian population. If stats can be used there to demonize blacks they can be used to show positive things about certain smaller groups of blacks. Don't go trying to change the rules now. African immigrants as a group are dispelling the notion that Africans are dumb and mentally inferior to ANYONE, even the highly touted Asians. I'm glad to see them make a liar out of you and the rest of the naysayers who saw them all as hopeless savages...

so you do accept blacks graduate at lower levels and commit more crime per capita??
I can't accept anyrhing as truth about blacks coming from Caucasians without. knowing how they arrived at that truth and who did the counting. There are too many racists among your ilk that are willing to fudge numbers
to keep blacks from gaining political favor.

Hilarious. Hey, let's put more Black activists in key law enforcement positions. It is working great.

"Juvenile [Black] minds are not fully developed." Understatement of the year. :p

MORE FAKE NEWS!

It has always been a misdemeanor for a minor to highjack a car. It is a felony for an adult. This has been going on for quite some years and has been used to great effect by the gangs.

Should it be changed? I don't know.

And as far as the IQ map...I need to review the methodologies used to measure intelligece of China and Africa. However, if the latest data is true as I posted it, African immigrants seem to be in the process of debunking the myth of universal low i Q in African nations..

IQs of Races in the United States
April 15, 2016 RyanFaulk

With the White scores set to 100:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

Some places have lowered the age of consent because black men have been preying on young white girls. The powers-that-be thought it better that young white girls be violated than black men be guilty of breaking the law.

Now, we're lowering the penalty on one of the most exclusively black violent crimes, car-jacking.

I can't accept anyrhing as truth about blacks coming from Caucasians without. knowing how they arrived at that truth and who did the counting. There are too many racists among your ilk that are willing to fudge numbers

i-Zfgstbf-S.jpg

Some places have lowered the age of consent because black men have been preying on young white girls. The powers-that-be thought it better that young white girls be violated than black men be guilty of breaking the law.

Now, we're lowering the penalty on one of the most exclusively black violent crimes, car-jacking.

Please show us where your source and link please.

April 15, 2016 RyanFaulk

With the White scores set to 100:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

Who the hell is Ryan Faulk and why should I
accept his claims?

He talks about studies he used to arrive at his conclusions but gives no hint about the details showing how those studies were carried out. And no one has gpresented a good reason for conducting such studies in the 1st place. Group studies tell you NOTHING about the individuals making up any particular group. For instance, you might belong to the flesh colored group which is deemed to have an overall suoerior IQ to
a darker group. But does that make YOU smarter than most of the people in the darker group just because your skin is lighter? Hell no. And there might be subgroups in the darker group that are smarter than anyone in the flesh colored group....See how that works?

Dayem, thanks JQPublic1, an ugly jewish or italian criminal in Chicago certainly changes everything and reverses the overwhelming Black violent criminal activity plaguing the country. :p
Those pos are why we have so much crime. They minimize all the black terror.

I feel that carjacking is a very serious crime and that anyone who commits that crime should be severely punished.

No doubt. A carjacker should not complain "racism" when he or she gets a bullet to the head. Especially since government law enforcement treats violent crime in such a casual manner in this day and age.

that's understandable and there are people on both sides that are ''elite'' mental gymnasts
but you don't accept FBI or USDOJ statistics??
the homicide rate and graduation rate of blacks are well known...there is no denying those

here. the US Department of Justice---you do not accept these statistics? start on page 11 and it gives you not only the numbers, but also a concise overview of the numbers clearly stating how much worse the black rates are
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

NOW-- I know these are for 1980-2008, but the FBI will give you up to date stats---
the DOJ is not giving the concise overview on how bad the black homicide rates are anymore--and you know why?? PC:laugh::laugh:
but the FBI --and others--have the statistics
so you don't believe the FBI or US DOJ??

just a tad misleading.

it's for minors and how they are charged and they didn't change the policy to lessen the crime, that's just how it already was.

and it's being looked at.

Forum List

Back