Caravan Illegals Already Think Like Democrats: 'Give us $50,000 Each & We Will Go Home!"

A hundred out of the thousands come up with a politically motivated demand that they know is outrageous, but no doubt is made to get attention. It surely got Easy's.
Whether the mess in Honduras has anything to do with the US, is our fault through intervention or NONintervention when it would have mattered, this is not how it will be corrected.
Ignore the foolish demands but do not ignore the people in Tijuana waiting for the claims to be processed. The article said we are processing between 40 and 100 claims a day. Let's hope it is closer to 100 on average than 40, or we will be owing Mexico a huge check for all those folks squatting in Tijuana.
question - and not an attack sort of way either.

why are they *our* financial responsibility while in mexico? laws state they can be in the US *or* another country while we go through the process. also, is this "really" *ASYLUM* or are we morphing the words around in order to still try to skirt the immigration process?

they want to go through the immigration process i'm 100% down to have us hurry up and process it. they want to game the system, then to me we game it back and not make it an easy thing to do or it will be done again and again and there would be no need for rules or policy because we've thrown it away.

Not to mention that Tijuana residents are racist against the caravan.

Mexicans are racist!

How about fine them $50,000 and throw them in a Mexican Prison?
Pay them in cash, they would never get out of the country without getting killed.
give them the "ozarks" treatment from netflix. :)

I keep forgetting that season 2 dropped!
WATCH IT!!!! it can be pretty "soap opera" at times but man alive, it was simply amazing across the board just the same.

once done you'll see what i mean by "ozarks" treatment. :)

Pay them in cash, they would never get out of the country without getting killed.

WATCH IT!!!! it can be pretty "soap opera" at times but man alive, it was simply amazing across the board just the same.

I freaking LOVED season 1.

I wanted to rewatch the last couple of episodes before watching 2.

Also Narcos Mexico is on the list.

A hundred out of the thousands come up with a politically motivated demand that they know is outrageous, but no doubt is made to get attention. It surely got Easy's.
Whether the mess in Honduras has anything to do with the US, is our fault through intervention or NONintervention when it would have mattered, this is not how it will be corrected.
Ignore the foolish demands but do not ignore the people in Tijuana waiting for the claims to be processed. The article said we are processing between 40 and 100 claims a day. Let's hope it is closer to 100 on average than 40, or we will be owing Mexico a huge check for all those folks squatting in Tijuana.

why are they *our* financial responsibility while in mexico? laws state they can be in the US *or* another country while we go through the process. also, is this "really" *ASYLUM* or are we morphing the words around in order to still try to skirt the immigration process?

they want to go through the immigration process i'm 100% down to have us hurry up and process it. they want to game the system, then to me we game it back and not make it an easy thing to do or it will be done again and again and there would be no need for rules or policy because we've thrown it away.

Mexicans are racist!
dunno about "racist" but they sure don't want them there and are not afraid to say so. yet i don't hear the liberals saying mexicans are inhuman and don't care.

WATCH: Migrant Caravan Leaves Bottles Of Urine, Mountains Of Trash Behind

I freaking LOVED season 1.

I wanted to rewatch the last couple of episodes before watching 2.

Also Narcos Mexico is on the list.
season 2 is even more intense. the blond girl who runs the titty bar is phenominal.

Mexicans are racist!
dunno about "racist" but they sure don't want them there and are not afraid to say so. yet i don't hear the liberals saying mexicans are inhuman and don't care.

According to liberals, if you say anything disparaging about anyone with dark pigment in their skin, you are racist.

Mexicans are racist!

According to liberals, if you say anything disparaging about anyone with dark pigment in their skin, you are racist.
am i racist if i talk shit about my mole?

Mexicans are racist!

am i racist if i talk shit about my mole?

I think so.

Tijuana residents don’t like the “invasion” as they call it themselves.

Fucking racists! They must be TRUMPTARDS!

Huddled masses yearning to be free???

Nope, gives us $50,000 each and we will go back to violence and oppression.

Huddled masses yearning to be free???

Nope, gives us $50,000 each and we will go back to violence and oppression.
i feel bad for those who are trying to honestly come over here and simply be a part of this country. that "dream" is global and one of our best attributes over time. during mass migration, say ellis island, it was a different time and we had to alter things to fit. this is NOT that same time. this is people using others to further their own political agenda and a lot of innocent people got "duped" into this bad idea and are simply now caught in the crossfire.

i *do* wish we'd setup some form of immigration process for this group and try to process those that way who wish to do this right. if you insist on "asylum" then no. go away unless you can prove you fit the well stated criteria. but people who set this in motion don't want a solution. they just want problems so they can mock trump and say LOOK IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, even though he told them every step of the way DON'T DO IT.

The Hollywood type who bleed for these women and children fleeing violence and oppression in their native countries could easily pay the $50,000 per person they are demnading.

Hell, let's GOFUNDME.

Mexicans are racist!

I'd be more sympathetic if their own stupid government hadn't chosen to let those people into the country to harass us.

Mexicans are racist!

I'd be more sympathetic if their own stupid government hadn't chosen to let those people into the country to harass us.

And why didn't Mexico secure thier OWN southern border?

Mexicans are racist!

That's why. They deliberately let those people in to harass and annoy us. My understanding is that the border guards on Mexico's Southern border are usually quite harsh with violators.

Which means Mexico is getting exactly what they deserve from these caravan people now, and I'm fully in favor of letting THEM deal with it.

Mexico has a wall separating it from Guatemala. Mexico let the Honduran Caravan cross the wall but Guatemalans were blocked. This is brown on brown racism, nothing more of less.

Mexico has a wall separating it from Guatemala. Mexico let the Honduran Caravan cross the wall but Guatemalans were blocked. This is brown on brown racism, nothing more of less.

Somehow, it makes Trump a racist, though.

Fucking bizarre.

Mexico refused to secure it's own border, therefore Trump is racist.

Liberal pretzel logic.

I can't help but notice that NONE of these liberal FUCKS who want the migrants to enter the USA are willing to house, feed, and cloth them THEMSELVES.

Bring these migrants into YOUR homes, you fucking hypocrites.

Mexicans are racist!

Oh, they did. They believed this group would pass through and be gone by now.

Forum List

Back