Car mows down over 30 at least 1 dead

Json Henry Obviously we need better background checks and to close the used car lot loophole before allowing people to own a car.

Like · Reply · 56 · 7 mins

Charles Ghent
This sounds bad, and not knowing anything else, condolences to those involved.

As a side note, I expect strict controls on purchasing cars to be announced soon by the Obama Administration.

Like · Reply · 20 · 6 mins

Samah Ghosn
This is a poor analogy. I do not support gun control but guns are invented to kill, cars are not. Also, cars already lists of laws incorporated for safety. I mean, you know why highway police, etc. exist right?

Like · Reply · 5 mins

Charles Ghent
And yet Samah, cars kill more Americans by FAR every year in this country. Every DAY, every HOUR.

Like · Reply · 7 · 4 mins

Dean Galloway
Oh man, maybe I'm doing it wrong. All my guns hit are paper targets..

Like · Reply · 5 · 3 mins

John Doer
on a side note, you cant really fight tyranny with your car.

Like · Reply · 2 · 2 mins · Edited
View more replies

12321469_124018901300180_995009718564959242_n.jpg

Write a reply...
https://www.facebook.com/#

Dean Galloway
Send every driver who wasn't involved a citation..

Like · Reply · 15 · 7 mins

Jeff Grant
Nailed it in one sentence.

Like · Reply · Just now

Write a reply...
https://www.facebook.com/#

Dean Surrey
^^^^liberals in 5 4 3 2 1... The only reason for owning a car is to cause massive casualties! Ssz Jean

Like · Reply · Just now

Chuck W Wang
Climate change brought this on...

Like · Reply · 15 · 6 mins

Brandon Satterwhite
We need to license and registrate all drivers... Oh wait, we already do that. Yet it didn't save these people...

Unlike · Reply · 12 · 6 mins

Lynn Baker
Obama will give his gun control speech in ...3...2...1 .....

Like · Reply · Just now

Gustav Sandborg
Meh, will there be calls for automobile control, longer wait periods, mental health screenings to purchase, or even ban on hot rod assault cars? No, then meh.

Like · Reply · 10 · 7 mins

Matt Stout
I can't remember the last time someone died by other means than a gunshot.

Like · Reply · 6 · 7 mins

Justin Frey
Can't wait to hear Osama to ban cars. Oh wait nevermind he will still twist it into a gun problem somehow

Like · Reply · 5 · 5 mins

Facebook comments. LOL

I hope my folks went to bed after I got off the phone with them; they were spending the night in Vegas before catching their flight up here in the AM :/

Json Henry Obviously we need better background checks and to close the used car lot loophole before allowing people to own a car.

Like · Reply · 56 · 7 mins

Charles Ghent
This sounds bad, and not knowing anything else, condolences to those involved.

As a side note, I expect strict controls on purchasing cars to be announced soon by the Obama Administration.

Like · Reply · 20 · 6 mins

Samah Ghosn
This is a poor analogy. I do not support gun control but guns are invented to kill, cars are not. Also, cars already lists of laws incorporated for safety. I mean, you know why highway police, etc. exist right?

Like · Reply · 5 mins

Charles Ghent
And yet Samah, cars kill more Americans by FAR every year in this country. Every DAY, every HOUR.

Like · Reply · 7 · 4 mins

Dean Galloway
Oh man, maybe I'm doing it wrong. All my guns hit are paper targets..

Like · Reply · 5 · 3 mins

John Doer
on a side note, you cant really fight tyranny with your car.

Like · Reply · 2 · 2 mins · Edited
View more replies

Write a reply...

Dean Galloway
Send every driver who wasn't involved a citation..

Like · Reply · 15 · 7 mins

Jeff Grant
Nailed it in one sentence.

Like · Reply · Just now

Write a reply...

Dean Surrey
^^^^liberals in 5 4 3 2 1... The only reason for owning a car is to cause massive casualties! Ssz Jean

Like · Reply · Just now

Chuck W Wang
Climate change brought this on...

Like · Reply · 15 · 6 mins

Brandon Satterwhite
We need to license and registrate all drivers... Oh wait, we already do that. Yet it didn't save these people...

Unlike · Reply · 12 · 6 mins

Lynn Baker
Obama will give his gun control speech in ...3...2...1 .....

Like · Reply · Just now

Gustav Sandborg
Meh, will there be calls for automobile control, longer wait periods, mental health screenings to purchase, or even ban on hot rod assault cars? No, then meh.

Like · Reply · 10 · 7 mins

Matt Stout
I can't remember the last time someone died by other means than a gunshot.

Like · Reply · 6 · 7 mins

Justin Frey
Can't wait to hear Osama to ban cars. Oh wait nevermind he will still twist it into a gun problem somehow

Like · Reply · 5 · 5 mins

Facebook comments. LOL

Look! There are a bunch of people on Facebook who are just as lame and stupid as you are! Isn't that awesome?!

It was a black woman who mowed these people down.

Remember....race matters.

Car mows down over 30 people in Las Vegas; 1 dead - CNN.com

Its time to increase background checks on drivers,close the used car loophole! NO MORE CAR VIOLENCE!

Hey I'd be happy to have gun owners subject to the same rules drivers have.

Lets start with liability insurance...shall we?
Sounds good to me.

And let's make sure they have a valid license to own a gun --- of course they will need to be tested in order to obtain that license.

They will need to register each gun in order to have mandatory liability insurance for each weapon.

The firearms will also need to be inspected, at least once every year.

Its time to increase background checks on drivers,close the used car loophole! NO MORE CAR VIOLENCE!

Sounds good to me.

And let's make sure they have a valid license to own a gun --- of course they will need to be tested in order to obtain that license.

They will need to register each gun in order to have mandatory liability insurance for each weapon.

Do you have any idea how many fatal accidents involve unlicensed drivers? Your dumbass licensing just makes life harder for good people...And criminals take advantage of that.

Sounds good to me.

Do you have any idea how many fatal accidents involve unlicensed drivers? Your dumbass licensing just makes life harder for good people...And criminals take advantage of that.

So nobody should have drivers licencees? Is that your stance?

Sounds good to me.

Hey, if you fucking morons are stupid enough to compare firearms to automobiles, then the same set of rules should apply with regard to ownership and operation.

Sounds good to me.

So nobody should have drivers licencees? Is that your stance?
My stance is that gun grabbers are mentally ill fools who should be locked up.

Sounds good to me.

Hey, if you fucking morons are stupid enough to compare firearms to automobiles, then the same set of rules should apply with regard to ownership and operation.
Per usual, your logic fails miserably. You don't understand the comparison, and you are incapable of following the thread of thought. If only your ability to keyboard was likewise impaired, the world would be a better place.

Sounds good to me.

Per usual, your logic fails miserably. You don't understand the comparison, and you are incapable of following the thread of thought. If only your ability to keyboard was likewise impaired, the world would be a better place.
Okay, dipshit, explain how the two compare. One of the two products is manufactured for killing, and the other for transportation. Am I going to have to explain to you which one is for which purpose?

Sounds good to me.

Only a foolish idiot like yourself would make the assertion that licensing benefits criminals. Once they are caught, their lack of license to drive, own a gun, whatever, is just another crime they committed. So add a 5 spot on to the sentence. Keeping criminals off the street longer is a good thing, right shitbrains?

Forum List

Back