Captain America Star Chris Evans Gets Into It With American Patriot David Duke Over Jeff Sessions

And of course, the real American patriot, David Duke, puts the dumb actor in his place. Kudos for the former Louisiana House Representative for exposing another liberal snowflake.

david duke - Google Search
At least you aren't soft-spoken about your anti-Americanism. I'm far more refreshed by those who come out and just say they support anti-American ideals rather than those who beat around the bush and try to fight on some gray ground and try and erode ideals like equality and freedom every true American stands for.

• Banned
And of course, the real American patriot, David Duke, puts the dumb actor in his place. Kudos for the former Louisiana House Representative for exposing another liberal snowflake.

At least you aren't soft-spoken about your anti-Americanism. I'm far more refreshed by those who come out and just say they support anti-American ideals rather than those who beat around the bush and try to fight on some gray ground and try and erode ideals like equality and freedom every true American stands for.
I'm pro-American as you can get. I'm pro-nationalism. I'm for American first.

Please. The foundational principle America was created on is that all men are created equally. You've made it clear you only care about white men.

he's an actor and nothing more. he has nothing more to say than you or I. So, he can just shut the fk up.

Please. The foundational principle America was created on is that all men are created equally. You've made it clear you only care about white men.
no, white men are included. you should revisit that saying again.

no, white men are included. you should revisit that saying again.

That makes no sense.

• Banned

Not according to the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the 1st Congress.

1790 Naturalization Act:

United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

Forum List

Back