Capt Kirk Demands Texas Democrat Stop Using Picture With Him

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Shatner replied with his demand the picture be destroyed. He tweeted to [Brandy Chambers, candidate for the Texas House of Representatives] saying, ‘using a convention picture in a political ad is NOT ALLOWED!! That implies endorsement which never will happen. Please remove my photo and destroy all copies of whatever this is immediately. Am I clear?’”

Captain's Orders: William Shatner Demands Texas Democrat Remove Photo With Him

I think he is serious.

“Shatner replied with his demand the picture be destroyed. He tweeted to [Brandy Chambers, candidate for the Texas House of Representatives] saying, ‘using a convention picture in a political ad is NOT ALLOWED!! That implies endorsement which never will happen. Please remove my photo and destroy all copies of whatever this is immediately. Am I clear?’”

Captain's Orders: William Shatner Demands Texas Democrat Remove Photo With Him

I think he is serious.

Yeah, I heard about this. Whinging little nerd-girl cried that "It feels like Captain Kirk doesn't like me." Well, welcome to the life of conservatives, where we get to hear every single day about some celebrity or other whose movies we've paid to watch or whose music we've paid to listen to or whatever absolutely HAS to tell us what vile, evil pieces of shit he/she thinks we are.

Life's tough, Princess. Wear a helmet.

What a foolish candidate using of course the celebrities as props. But this time she used pictures she took with them like she knows them? Embarrassing!

Right on, Capt. Kirk has made many tweets condemning SJW's. Shatner certainly isn't some deranged liberal fanatic.

Forum List

Back