Capitol Police snub McConnell and McCarthy at ceremony

Exactly. Those cops are terrorists.
I will be honest here, I don't necessarily blame them. I mean, people were trying to break into a room they were not suppose to be in, with government officials in there

But for me it seemed odd there was no investigation. Now imagine a police officer on the street shooting down an unarmed woman, especially if the woman was Black. The media would swarm in demanding social justice and assume it was systemic racism, even if that woman was trying to break into a building like the woman at the Capital. The media would plaster the name of the police officer all over the place as death threats would sweep in towards the officer and his family.

Conversely, the media kept the name of the police officer at the Capital a secret for a very long time, as long as they could. And there was no accusations of racism or sexism or excessive police force. And there was not even an investigation. Why would they not at least do an investigation? Instead, they just gave the guy a medal for shooting down an unarmed woman.

Chilling.

So the DC Kabuki Theatre introduced some new twist of drama to keep the low IQ sheeple divided & distracted?
Wow, never saw it coming! :rolleyes:

BAAHHHH!
sheeple.png

I don't blame them a bit. Those two flip floppers don't deserve to shake the hands of the patriots who protected their asses on Jan 6th. They support the man/child who was practically and morally responsible for the events of that day, including those cops getting the shit beat out of them.
You know what would be funny. Tying your family members in those non riot/terrorist/insurrectionist areas where no arson and fires burnt down businesses and affected inner city neighborhoods. People maimed and killed and denied. As a Prog why would you disagree? Put up or shut up.

If dimwit Nancy had called up the national guard there wouldn't have been a breach of the capital in the first place,

It's not out of the realm of possibility that Democrat leadership in collusion with the CIA and FBI etc. welcomed the breach of the capitol building..

A distraction of the summer of love which included hundreds of BLM/Democrat sponsored riots, murders, chaos, fire bombings and destruction.

Last edited:
I think it fair to say now that those in the GOP should walk around armed in the Capital since the DNC controlled Capital police will not protect them.

OMFG YES, that is EXACTLY what those folks should do. Do not wait they should start immediately.

I will be honest here, I don't necessarily blame them. I mean, people were trying to break into a room they were not suppose to be in, with government officials in there

But for me it seemed odd there was no investigation. Now imagine a police officer on the street shooting down an unarmed woman, especially if the woman was Black. The media would swarm in demanding social justice and assume it was systemic racism, even if that woman was trying to break into a building like the woman at the Capital. The media would plaster the name of the police officer all over the place as death threats would sweep in towards the officer and his family.

Conversely, the media kept the name of the police officer at the Capital a secret for a very long time, as long as they could. And there was no accusations of racism or sexism or excessive police force. And there was not even an investigation. Why would they not at least do an investigation? Instead, they just gave the guy a medal for shooting down an unarmed woman.

Chilling.
There was an investigation.

View attachment 735382

You mean the tyrannical suppression of free speech where they murdered an unarmed protestor and used unnecessary force against some others?

Sieg heil!!!

*****SMILE*****

:)

1670353397809.png

Look at the disagrees that are piling up!

I must have hit a nerve with the goose stepping progressive Nazi's on the board.

*****FLAMING ROFLMAO*****

:dev3::FIREdevil: :dev3:

Last edited:
Police officers who responded to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack and some of their family members pointedly declined to shake the hands of Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy as they accepted Congressional Gold Medals on Tuesday.

Officers shook hands with Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer as they accepted the medals, but quickly moved past the House and Senate Republican leaders — despite McConnell outstretching his hand.

Democrats are spoiled children. Pelosi tore up Trump's state of the union speech because she is an 80+ year old child.

OMFG YES, that is EXACTLY what those folks should do. Do not wait they should start immediately.
A Leftist already tried to shoot down the entire GOP Congress years ago, seriously injuring one Congressman, yet the media would imply the unarmed woman was the worst threat to democracy since the start of the Republic.

I'm serious when I say the GOP should arm themselves.

A Leftist already tried to shoot down the entire GOP Congress years ago, seriously injuring one Congressman, yet the media would imply the unarmed woman was the worst threat to democracy since the start of the Republic.

I'm serious when I say the GOP should arm themselves.

What's the problem? I agreed with you. They should arm themselves immediately, tell them to do it now. Before the day is over.

You know what would be funny. Tying your family members in those non riot/terrorist/insurrectionist areas where no arson and fires burnt down businesses and affected inner city neighborhoods. People maimed and killed and denied. As a Prog why would you disagree? Put up or shut up.
My family already lives in a non riot/terrorist/insurrectionist area.

Not sure why you'd want to tie my family or any ones family in, well, anywhere. Are you sick or what?

You don't do bad things to small animals do you?

Democrats are spoiled children. Pelosi tore up Trump's state of the union speech because she is an 80+ year old child.
That she is. You always see the images of her looking or glancing at the Progs sitting on that side of the aisle at the SOTU. Like it is a joke. We have become like Rome in its later centuries. And we will not even last nearly as long.

Forum List

Back