Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

No they cannot. Those born foreigners can never become human beings.
I'm glad you weren't around for the first 7 presidents of the united states. Who by your position could never become human beings.

Since she died in the commission of a crime, all of those who took part in the crime with her should be legally responsible for her death.

Trespassing?? LOL That's what most of those folks are charged with. Trespassing.

More than 100 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers or employees, and 35 of those were charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon, the Department of Justice said. About 140 officers were assaulted during the attack, according to a Justice Department spokesperson.

More than 350 were charged with entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, and more than 35 were charged with entering the Capitol with a dangerous or deadly weapon, the spokesperson said.
You fools had nothing on trump so you made stuff up . Trump supporters are law abiding citizens and you guys can't get nothing on them, so ya make it up. Problem being you lie about everything . Zero credibility..
TOO FUNNY! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I don’t believe foreigners are human beings, so NO, the Constitution does NOT apply to them.
WTF??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Since she died in the commission of a crime, all of those who took part in the crime with her should be legally responsible for her death.

Trespassing?? LOL That's what most of those folks are charged with. Trespassing.
Shouldn
t even be that. Pelosi invited and encouraged them to come.

See how quiet the media ia now....lolol
"Pelosi invited and encouraged them to come." She did not. That is a lie.

More than 100 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers or employees, and 35 of those were charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon, the Department of Justice said. About 140 officers were assaulted during the attack, according to a Justice Department spokesperson.

More than 350 were charged with entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, and more than 35 were charged with entering the Capitol with a dangerous or deadly weapon, the spokesperson said.
You fools had nothing on trump so you made stuff up . Trump supporters are law abiding citizens and you guys can't get nothing on them, so ya make it up. Problem being you lie about everything . Zero credibility..
TOO FUNNY! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Conservatism is clearly a mental disorder. I'm reminded of that fact every time I come to this website.

Pelosi invited and encouraged them to come.
Weird how the story from the RWNJs keep evolving. Now Pelosi invited them?

Complete disconnect from reality there.
Didn't you hear? The rioters were really just cute and cuddly teddy bears handing out hugs on Capitol Hill.
Now that the truth is glaring out, I consider those people heroes. Even the Antifa ones too!!
To clarify, you consider the Jan 6th rioters to be heroes?
Absolutely. They wanted to kill AOC if they could. I fully support that but only with a gang rape.
None of them got anywhere near the bitch.
Disappointed?

How do you know that the investigation was inadequate? What inside information do you have? Please share it.
He said the same about the investigation of fraud for the 2020 election. That the DOJ, FBI, US attorneys, Trumps lawyers, the states of Texas, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Arizona. And not a one of them could do an adequate investigation.

Pelosi invited and encouraged them to come.
Weird how the story from the RWNJs keep evolving. Now Pelosi invited them?

Complete disconnect from reality there.
Didn't you hear? The rioters were really just cute and cuddly teddy bears handing out hugs on Capitol Hill.
Now that the truth is glaring out, I consider those people heroes. Even the Antifa ones too!!
To clarify, you consider the Jan 6th rioters to be heroes?
Absolutely. They wanted to kill AOC if they could. I fully support that but only with a gang rape.
None of them got anywhere near the bitch.
What I meant was I fully support the Jan 6 with the intent of harming communists. Look what they've done in 90days. All 200,000 should have broke in.
What communists would you have wanted the Jan 6th rioters to harm?

Unusual number of leftwing zombies on this thread.....irregardless-- after all has been said and done much or perhaps
most of these remarks reveal how indoctrinated many white folks are---make no mistake about it---this cold blooded murder of a unarmed white woman who posed no threat to the shooter was a hate crime.

The victim was not even in the same room the killer was in. He shot her through a window. He had said prieviously he wanted to kill a Trump supporter. The victim was surrounded by police when she was shot. She did not break the window--the window was not even damaged enough for to get through and even if she had been able to get through there was a barricade in place to sop her or anyone.

The capitol police were under a standing order order not to use lethal force on the demonstrators.

This was cold blooded murder .....period.

This murder will not stand. This killer will be brought to justice.
No, he did not shoot her thru a window....If you're going to make an assertion, at least get the facts straight.

Unusual number of leftwing zombies on this thread.....irregardless-- after all has been said and done much or perhaps
most of these remarks reveal how indoctrinated many white folks are---make no mistake about it---this cold blooded murder of a unarmed white woman who posed no threat to the shooter was a hate crime.

The victim was not even in the same room the killer was in. He shot her through a window. He had said prieviously he wanted to kill a Trump supporter. The victim was surrounded by police when she was shot. She did not break the window--the window was not even damaged enough for to get through and even if she had been able to get through there was a barricade in place to sop her or anyone.

The capitol police were under a standing order order not to use lethal force on the demonstrators.

No, he did not shoot her thru a window....If you're going to make an assertion, at least get the facts straight.

A good shoot. She'll never attempt to get at Congressmen/women again.

And in this case the cop who shoot was investigated extensively.

They found no wrongdoing.
you got a link?

The Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the January 6 insurrection won't face charges following an investigation.

THAT ^^^^^^ is an investigation? Where is the report by the expert in matters of Psychiatry and
Neurology?
How do you know that the investigation was inadequate? What inside information do you have? Please share it.

in my town such investigations include medical evaluation----for MENTAL STATUS (psychiatry or
neurology)------however I am not absolutely sure that
such an evaluation is ROUTINE. It seems to me that the whole evaluation SHOULD be in the public domain-------it would be if there is a lawsuit----I think (??)

So, you wish to ignore the part of Article I, Section 7 that says: "To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof."

No. I simply suggest that the section you have quoted and the tenth amendment say that unless the power is SPECIFICALLY LISTED, it does not belong to the Federal Government.
From the part I quoted, your assertion is obviously not true.

WTF?

Quote him saying he wanted to kill a Trump supporter...
You kidding? They can't even get the right guy to dox.

They were there protesting most of the Thousands upon thousands that were there. They went to congress to protest congress-------don't know why this is a hard concept. This is what our founders intended.
Assaulting the Capitol is what our founders intended?

In which reality?
The march on Washington
The million man march
The womens match

That's what the founders intended.
Remember American Spring? :heehee:
Nope

Good shoot. Thanks for the video proving that.

They were there protesting most of the Thousands upon thousands that were there. They went to congress to protest congress-------don't know why this is a hard concept. This is what our founders intended.
Assaulting the Capitol is what our founders intended?

In which reality?
The march on Washington
The million man march
The womens match

That's what the founders intended.
Remember American Spring? :heehee:
Nope

Forum List

Back