Capitol Hill Protest Pre-Planned

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Take a look. It sure looks like acting- bad acting at that. For example, after someone gets shot, do you just stand there or take cover?

Interesting video

Kinda looks like a small group of hired creeps were the stars of the show. Think about it, if everybody there was a dangerous insurrectionist, how come most of them stayed inside the velvet ropes and outside barriers?

Take a look. It sure looks like acting- bad acting at that. For example, after someone gets shot, do you just stand there or take cover?

Interesting video

Kinda looks like a small group of hired creeps were the stars of the show. Think about it, if everybody there was a dangerous insurrectionist, how come most of them stayed inside the velvet ropes and outside barriers?
Boundary issues.

Most protest are preplanned. I been in on a few years ago. They get with local authorities and media to plan things out. It looks like it's protest that suddenly happens, but its not. I was unemployed and at one protest a organizer paid me and some others 15 dollars to hold up a sign. So the crowd you see on television may not honestly show how much support they have. The citizens protesting on 1/6/2021 I believe were good folks infiltrated by subversives.

Interesting video

Because it was a False Flag event.

They needed an excuse to call off the Biden inauguration ceremony because it would raise eyebrows that no one attended after Biden got more votes than Obama.

Sumting Wong

Paid actors , now I heard everything, those paid actors are in jail now.

Most disturbing is the woman pretending to be shot. Who is she and who is the person we're told she was?

Purely False Flag.

They claim Biden won by more votes than Obama......

Yet NOT ONE hotel in DC had any reservations for the event....even before the staged "raid"

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmm"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back