Capitalism, Without Government Interference is the Answer

What corporations use child labor? Do tell
I wouldn't suggest that it's running rampant, but I would suggest that what does exist is due to lack of appropriate regulations. The first line under the title suggests just that.

I have an interest in America, it's politics, and some other issues because I still have family members living in Oregon state. They are also keeping me informed of what they see as hot button issues. Along with my own interest of what's happening in America for my own personal reasons.
My opinions and my participation is being actively received by our forum members.
What's your reason?
I am an American

Capitalism with APPROPRIATE gov't interference is the answer. There has to be appropriate health and safety rules. There has to be restrictions on monopolies and fair business practices and employees, consumers, supplies, and the competing companies all have to be protected from predatory decisions and actions. Nobody should be discriminated against nor favored for employment or advancement. It's a tightrope of making sure businesses are not unduly hampered in their pursuit of success but are also not allowed to take an undue advantage over someone else.

Forum List

Back