Capitalism is NOT Democratic: Democracy is NOT Capitalist

Because they don't adequately reimburse the society that makes their earnings possible.

First, it's meaningless to claim "society" makes their earnings possible. They make the earnings of society possible, and it certainly isn't government that makes their earnings possible.​

Covid Recession Year One: Who Gained? Who Lost? - CounterPunch.org

"Reports just released in recent days reveal 89% of the Fortune 500 companies increased their revenue this latest quarter (April-June 2021) by no less than 24.7% over the same quarter in 2020 when the Covid induced recession began.

What does COVID have to do with anything?
"That 24.7% revenue explosion compares, by the way, to an average quarterly revenue gain of 4.5% over the past 5 (non-recession) years; and 3.4% average over the preceding 10 years after the last official recession ended in 2009."
So? I think the only thing your demonstrating is your naked envy.

The US government is the biggest debtor in the universe
2020-04-30-National-Debt-to-GDP-zFacts.jpg

Eating out with a friend during COVID19 and an MMT discussion | My Desultory Blog

If the money isn't paid in taxes, it is borrowed from the richest Americans who then WHINE about saddling future generations with debt THEIR descendants earn interest on.
DwWIUUIWsAAOtZ3.jpg

The borrowing is from those that buy bonds. Support your claim that it is the "richest" that buys them.

If the money isn't paid in taxes, it is borrowed from the richest Americans who then WHINE about saddling future generations with debt THEIR descendants earn interest on.
DwWIUUIWsAAOtZ3.jpg
the Govt doesn’t borrow money from americans…rich or anyone else

money that is no paid in taxes to the Govt is used by individuals in the economy…buying homes, paying rent, buying food, etc

DwWIUUIWsAAOtZ3.jpg
Like most Americans I am in the peasant class. I can agree with you and have in most agendas. But like many who get empowered, the same drill ensues and the same mistakes happen. And that is where I disconnect with you. So what do we do? Support a thousand women having babies out of wedlock, pushing it as a right and benefit or let a rich guy keep some more of his money and not pay for it. And with that purchasing items a richer person will do. That employees people to design and acquire parts and build those items. So reducing the amount of sluts and increasing the amount of employees is a double bonus for a rising nation. But alas, we are a declining one.

It has also of course unleashed tremendous productive forces and encouraged scientific and technological advances. The issue for humanity is … where is it leading us now?
Capitalism rewards greed like no prior economic system. Unfortunately, the surplus tends to concentrate in fewer and fewer hands with each passing generation. In answer to your question about where it's leading, the obvious answer in myu mind is debt serfdom and financial oligarchy.

Latvia or Iceland seem reasonable prospects for America's future if we allow financial managers and short-term speculators to impose flat taxes of 59% on labor while continuing to un-tax property.

The political conflict between democracy and oligarch today has a creditor/debtor contest for control at its center. With 95% of Americans in debt to the richest 5% who control government through a combination of campaign contributions and ownership of mainstream media, one of the big political fights of the 21st century appears to revolve around the fact that debts which can't be repaid won't be repaid, and whether creditors or debtors absorb the losses?

Capitalism rewards greed like no prior economic system. Unfortunately, the surplus tends to concentrate in fewer and fewer hands with each passing generation. In answer to your question about where it's leading, the obvious answer in myu mind is debt serfdom and financial oligarchy.

Latvia or Iceland seem reasonable prospects for America's future if we allow financial managers and short-term speculators to impose flat taxes of 59% on labor while continuing to un-tax property.

The political conflict between democracy and oligarch today has a creditor/debtor contest for control at its center. With 95% of Americans in debt to the richest 5% who control government through a combination of campaign contributions and ownership of mainstream media, one of the big political fights of the 21st century appears to revolve around the fact that debts which can't be repaid won't be repaid, and whether creditors or debtors absorb the losses?

Stalin was one of the richest men ever. How exactly did he get there? Chavez, and now maduro, are billionaires in a country that is quite literally starving. How did they manage that?

You are one stupid motherfucker is all i can say. Move to venezuela. i'll pay your one way plane ticket.

Forum List

Back