Cant eat your breakfast burrito with a mask

What has happened to young women?...why are they so angry and violent today?.....more and more of them are getting punched for their violent attacks on white men....what have the schools done to them?....

Here she realizes she's dating a noodle arm fag
Probably name pogo. Our pogo is probably very upset about something else
Like Trumps inevitable landslide .......and white people

View attachment 369978
And he just learned he is dating a crazy psycho that just got his face punched because of her twattery.

The guy who got the coffee thrown on him hit the other man, but it was the woman who threw the coffee. The other man didn't really do anything. They might both get charged with assault.

How the fuck is a video of some sidewalk conversation a "current event"?

No you didn't. Did you REALLY just ask that dumb question ???
CURRENT as in recent......EVENT as in it happened

p45a9.jpg

You actually think somebody uploading a YouTube video is an "event" do you.

Sit quietly, the nurse will be along any minute with the goodies.

WHOA, I just took a sip of coffee --- CURRENT EVENT CURRENT EVENT!
Anytime a leftist that EATS HIS OWN WORDS it's a current event and worthy of going viral

How the fuck is a video of some sidewalk conversation a "current event"?

No you didn't. Did you REALLY just ask that dumb question ???
CURRENT as in recent......EVENT as in it happened

p45a9.jpg

You actually think somebody uploading a YouTube video is an "event" do you.

Sit quietly, the nurse will be along any minute with the goodies.

WHOA, I just took a sip of coffee --- CURRENT EVENT CURRENT EVENT!
Anytime a leftist that EATS HIS OWN WORDS it's a current event and worthy of going viral

"Leftist"?

Where the fuck do you see "leftists" or even "politics" here? It's a FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO ON A SIDEWALK.

Some stranger having conversations or even altercations on a freaking sidewalk is not an "event" any more than your taking your morning dump is. What we have here is a desperate OP scouring the world to find something to whine about. That's IT.

View attachment 369966

Or in peace when Ken and karen are around

Soy boy gets a bloody nose

I'd say that'll learn ya to keep your bitch in line but you're a fag

Love how they're now the victims ...in thier own empty heads

View attachment 369968

That violent and unhinged Leftist bitch assaulted that man, throwing hot coffee on him and then in TYPICAL Leftist fashion started WHINING and playing the VICTIM. In the future when there are NO Police because Leftists have defunded them, the man who was assaulted will be able to phone a Militia who will just turn up and shoot violent unhinged Leftist bitches like her in the head, nobody will think anything is lost as her type are just Genetic Waste in the general Gene Pool. They are The Weakest Link.

I also add that she's WHITE and considering she's a Leftist WHY does she have a WHITE boyfriend? She obviously is NOT fully Brainwashed into The Leftist Agenda or she would have a Ghetto BLACK boyfriend, obviously she's STILL a RACIST for going with a WHITE man instead of a Ghetto Black.

Why call the Militia?

I'd just whip out a car antenna and start whipping her with it. Ensure that I leave a few scars across both cheeks as a reminder to other men that this woman is bat shit crazy.

Where the fuck do you see "leftists" or even "politics" here? It's a FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO ON A SIDEWALK.

Ruh Roh....Somebody is........
dkD9NSfb_400x400.jpg

How can you tell they are Triggered leftist Snowflakes?

Um..Right Wingers don't act like 5 year old assclowns just because someone does something they might not agree with

DUH

So you have no answer. Propping up on the "Everybody Knows" crutch with copious doses of Appeal to Emotion.

Thanks for playin', loser.

Ruh Roh....Somebody is........
dkD9NSfb_400x400.jpg

How can you tell they are Triggered leftist Snowflakes?

Um..Right Wingers don't act like 5 year old assclowns just because someone does something they might not agree with

DUH

So you have no answer. Propping up on the "Everybody Knows" crutch with copious doses of Appeal to Emotion.

Thanks for playin', loser.

Most black women I know are really cool.
What happened to you?

I thought I offered some friendly advice to the mods and told em to stop listening to karen pogo

If Kelsey Grammer daughter getting stabbed is worthy of current events
Face diaper karen and her "boy"friend were current events worthy

Corona scam insanity ...certainly currrent event worthy ....

Boooo mods

Forum List

Back