Candice Owens podcast interview

Liberals are always talking about how Blacks are being oppressed and that their voices should be heard. Here is a golden opportunity for them to put their money where their mouth is.

Here you have a Black Woman advocating for Blacks. What are Liberals doing to to make sure she is being heard? I am not saying they should agree with her. They can disagree with her 100 percent but what are they doing to advocate her ACT of speaking out?

More than likely, this is yet another illustration how Liberals only CONDITIONALLY support Blacks.
Yet, blacks themselves do not accept her rhetoric.

Best to let blacks decide for themselves

WTF???

youve done nothing but tell blacks what to think or insult them if they listen to anyone but you dems,,,

53 of the 232 Democrats in the House are African-American - they are Democrats. You loons try to pretend Dems and blacks stand apart. That's projection.

In fairness, there is 1 Rep Congressman who is black, but he's retiring. He's 42 years old, so it's not due to age.

Republicans have elected just eight blacks to the House or Senate in the last 100 years
and I bet not a single one of them thinks the island of guam is going to tip over,,,

sorry but the dems record in the black communities speaks for itself,,,they dont want smart blacks thinking for themselves,,better to have them ignorant and dependent,,,

Liberals are always talking about how Blacks are being oppressed and that their voices should be heard. Here is a golden opportunity for them to put their money where their mouth is.

Here you have a Black Woman advocating for Blacks. What are Liberals doing to to make sure she is being heard? I am not saying they should agree with her. They can disagree with her 100 percent but what are they doing to advocate her ACT of speaking out?

More than likely, this is yet another illustration how Liberals only CONDITIONALLY support Blacks.

When you say, “Blacks do not accept here rhetoric” are we to assume that you are speaking on behalf of ALL Blacks that they don’t accept Ms. Owens’ rhetoric?

I would say that a growing number of Blacks are accepting Ms. Owens’ positions and even more are at least listening to her as a basis to question what Democrats are doing for Blacks anymore; in particular, what are Democrats doing to move Blacks forward economically?
I would say they are not.

This election will be an indicator and data point either way of the percentage of voting Blacks and then how that is broken down.

WTF???

youve done nothing but tell blacks what to think or insult them if they listen to anyone but you dems,,,

53 of the 232 Democrats in the House are African-American - they are Democrats. You loons try to pretend Dems and blacks stand apart. That's projection.

In fairness, there is 1 Rep Congressman who is black, but he's retiring. He's 42 years old, so it's not due to age.

Republicans have elected just eight blacks to the House or Senate in the last 100 years
and I bet not a single one of them thinks the island of guam is going to tip over,,,

sorry but the dems record in the black communities speaks for itself,,,they dont want smart blacks thinking for themselves,,better to have them ignorant and dependent,,,

Or thinks it is news that Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

When you say, “Blacks do not accept here rhetoric” are we to assume that you are speaking on behalf of ALL Blacks that they don’t accept Ms. Owens’ rhetoric?

I would say that a growing number of Blacks are accepting Ms. Owens’ positions and even more are at least listening to her as a basis to question what Democrats are doing for Blacks anymore; in particular, what are Democrats doing to move Blacks forward economically?

This election will be an indicator and data point either way of the percentage of voting Blacks and then how that is broken down.

Be interesting to see.

I think Trumps best hope is a low turnout among black voters. Helped him take Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin last time

WTF???

Or thinks it is news that Puerto Rico is surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

thats not news thats a fact,,,and youre still a fucking idiot,,

Be interesting to see.

I think Trumps best hope is a low turnout among black voters. Helped him take Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin last time

The Democrats abandoning workers in favor of welfare and illegals helped Trump take the rust belt.

Be interesting to see.

The Democrats abandoning workers in favor of welfare and illegals helped Trump take the rust belt.
Democrats support strong unions, living wage, worker protections
Trump promised to bring manufacturing back to the rust belt...he didn’t deliver

Be interesting to see.

Democrats support strong unions, living wage, worker protections
Trump promised to bring manufacturing back to the rust belt...he didn’t deliver

Living wage starts with people keeping more of their paycheck. Trump delivered on that. Every Democrat “ tax the rich” plan necessarily involves the Middle Class paying more taxes.

Forum List

Back