Cancer virus found in CONVID shots: “This Is looking very bad,” says Dr. Peter McCullough

So what's the deadline for everyone who got vaccinated to die this time?

The 6-months, 1-year and 2-year deadlines have come and gone, with a notable lack of any increased deaths, except death-by-COVID among the unvaxxed.

That means, like a good doomsday cultist, you'll need to push the date of doomsday back yet another time. So what's the new deadline?
That cannot be predicted because of the wide variance amongst the batches. They've known for the last several months that about 90% of the adverse events recorded in VAERS were caused by only 5% of the batches. The rest of the batches vary between somewhat toxic to hardly any toxicity. I suspect the ratio of SV40 in the various batches is also variable.

They do know that many are now experiencing what they call 'turbo cancer'.

Lovely. Now take your pills with hot milk and try and relax . Chat to the Doc and tell him all about the disappearing Graphene Oxide and how the 100% poison mRNA goes beautifully with pie and chips .We all understand .
Since my point was that antivaxxers are barking mad, I thank you for proving that point so conclusively.

Do you loons ever listen to yourselves? You're all not right in the head.

There's a reason the entire world laughs at antivaxxers. You're all crazy and stupid.

Anyways, could you all do us a favor and settle on a single idiot conspiracy theory? Before, it was the graphene oxide (which no vaccine contains) that was supposed to kill everyone. And before that it was the mRNA. And so on.
Unvaxed and living an awesome life, my wife got it and has ahd two blood clots you clod!

Forum List

Back