Cancer is a man-made disease

Much less cancer when everyone dies before the age of 40. Anything that lives long enough will develop some form of cancer. It's the nature of cell development and reproduction.

It's almost impossible to compare, because we do live longer.
Of course, you can compare. The percentage of average (or top-end) age of those with cancer compared with those who got cancer "before". In any case, cancer can often be traced to its origin. I presume you can tally the number of cancer patients before McDonald's came to town compared to the number of cancer patients today. A patient with cancer can be diagnosed directly with the effects of tobacco, chemicals, the environment (nuclear plant nearby), etc. There is no proof (that I am aware of) that cancer can be attributed to "old age" and I am confident that cancer isn't included on the list of "natural causes".

Of course, you can compare. The percentage of average (or top-end) age of those with cancer compared with those who got cancer "before". In any case, cancer can often be traced to its origin. I presume you can tally the number of cancer patients before McDonald's came to town compared to the number of cancer patients today. A patient with cancer can be diagnosed directly with the effects of tobacco, chemicals, the environment (nuclear plant nearby), etc. There is no proof (that I am aware of) that cancer can be attributed to "old age" and I am confident that cancer isn't included on the list of "natural causes".

319,000 US males died of cancer in 2021

7,900 were under 45, 89,000 were under 65. So, the vast majority of males dying were over 65. Women were more likely to die younger, a bit, 9,300 under 45 out of 289,000.

Here's the life expectancy of the USA. In 1860 it was below 40.

So, the vast majority of cancer cases would never have happened because people died BEFORE they could get cancer.

At least you're honest, by default.

Honest that if YOU want to make an argument, you make it yourself, and honest that what you wanted had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Maybe next time we'll have a proper conversation, I doubt it... but, just being honest.

Show me the official document stating that cancer is one of the "natural causes" of death.
At least you're honest about it.
Honest if YOU want to make an argument, you make it yourself, and honest that what you wanted had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Maybe next time we'll have a proper conversation, I doubt it... but, just being honest.
:safetocomeoutff:From a simple request, you respond like this? Whoa! Someone's got serious problems and they must be very personal.:26:

Forum List

Back