Cancel Culture is destroying America

[

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

I have no taste for anything these democrats believe in. They make me puke.I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. All with advanced cases of what Joe has.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Marriage equality? What about the man’s right to choose? No such thing as a livable wage. Healthcare is a privilege not a right

1. Yes, marriage equality
2. When a man has to risk his life and health to carry a child, he can have a "choice".
3. Yes there is such a thing. How stupid.
4. Yes, that's how it IS in this country, but not how it should be.

1) What is marriage equality?
2) So a woman may trap a man and he doesn’t have a choice to walk away and sign away all rights and privileges but not be forced to pay a dime? Doesn’t sound like a choice?
3) Bullshit. What is that exactly? It’s different per state, county, city and town. There is no max on compensation if one is willing to work hard.
4) Why do you get to decide what is and is not a right? As far as I can tell ERs don’t turn people away.

1. It is what we have now thanks to the supreme court and despite the best efforts of Republicans to stop it from happening. In other words to “cancel“ it.

2. A woman cannot “trap” a man who wears a condom. Again for the cheap seats, Until a man can grow a uterus and risk his life and health to carry a child to term he doesn’t have a voice in a woman’s choice. He can offer his opinion but the ultimate decision is hers and hers alone.

3. You said there is no such thing as a living wage and that is a ridiculous statement. Of course there is such a thing and yes it does vary from state to state. The minimum wage is certainly not a living wage, not even close.

4. How about we let the majority decide? The majority believe that healthcare is a right not a privilege and believe that the government should help achieve that end.

My kids are the majority in our home. Should we allow them to make all the decisions? So you’re not pro choice. A man has zero choice. So a woman can poke a hole in the condom, trap him and he has zero choice. So you’re not really pro choice. Living wage is a leftist made up term. Why don’t we get free plumbing? It’s essential.

Further tip: bring your own condom. Do NOT use hers, or leave her alone with yours.

So now we are removing all trust from all relationships. Is what it is.

I am removing no trust from any relationships. The sort of relationships you and I are talking about, by definition, didn't have any trust in them to start with. For a relationship with trust in it, please see my Tip #3: Maybe don't have sex with a woman you wouldn't want to share a child with.

Easier said than done....especially for young people. We need to be realistic but overall you’re correct.

It always has been easier said than done. Same can be said for a lot of wise adult life decisions. It's only very recently that society started finding it "unrealistic" to expect people to either 1) make good decisions, or 2) take responsibility for the consequences.

Meanwhile, my other tips address the idea of "If you're not going to be smart enough to abide by Tip #3, then at least be as smart as you can about being dumb." And to address your earlier question, that means there most definitely is no trust in that relationship, because you've made the choice to have sex without having a decent relationship in place first. So at least don't be retarded enough to act as though there is, or should be, trust.

Sometimes you realize that trust is not there a little too late.

[

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

I have no taste for anything these democrats believe in. They make me puke.I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. All with advanced cases of what Joe has.

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Marriage equality? What about the man’s right to choose? No such thing as a livable wage. Healthcare is a privilege not a right

2. When a man has to risk his life and health to carry a child, he can have a "choice".

2) So a woman may trap a man and he doesn’t have a choice to walk away and sign away all rights and privileges but not be forced to pay a dime? Doesn’t sound like a choice?
3) Bullshit. What is that exactly? It’s different per state, county, city and town. There is no max on compensation if one is willing to work hard.
4) Why do you get to decide what is and is not a right? As far as I can tell ERs don’t turn people away.

1. It is what we have now thanks to the supreme court and despite the best efforts of Republicans to stop it from happening. In other words to “cancel“ it.

2. A woman cannot “trap” a man who wears a condom. Again for the cheap seats, Until a man can grow a uterus and risk his life and health to carry a child to term he doesn’t have a voice in a woman’s choice. He can offer his opinion but the ultimate decision is hers and hers alone.

3. You said there is no such thing as a living wage and that is a ridiculous statement. Of course there is such a thing and yes it does vary from state to state. The minimum wage is certainly not a living wage, not even close.

4. How about we let the majority decide? The majority believe that healthcare is a right not a privilege and believe that the government should help achieve that end.

My kids are the majority in our home. Should we allow them to make all the decisions? So you’re not pro choice. A man has zero choice. So a woman can poke a hole in the condom, trap him and he has zero choice. So you’re not really pro choice. Living wage is a leftist made up term. Why don’t we get free plumbing? It’s essential.

The man has a choice, he can choose not to pay and be a deadbeat dad. Until he can grow a womb and risk his life and health, he has no say in whether or not a woman has an abortion. When the fetus can be transferred to his man womb, he can have a say.

Living wage is a simple concept. You get paid enough to live on. We used to. You could have one person working one job and still afford to buy a home and send their children to college Impossible now.

It’s not free, simplistic troll, it’s single PAYER, as in everyone pays not just those of us with good insurance. ( You know, paying $10 for a single aspirin)

So your woman may kill the fetus but a man can’t walk away. Nice choices. Not impossible. I did It for eight yrs until my wife went back to work. You can’t force employers to pay a certain wage. You have to let free markets reign. Free markets would never let that happen with that aspirin example. Look at LASIK. Prices have gone down like 80%. Why? Free markets.

[

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

Further tip: bring your own condom. Do NOT use hers, or leave her alone with yours.

I am removing no trust from any relationships. The sort of relationships you and I are talking about, by definition, didn't have any trust in them to start with. For a relationship with trust in it, please see my Tip #3: Maybe don't have sex with a woman you wouldn't want to share a child with.

Easier said than done....especially for young people. We need to be realistic but overall you’re correct.

It always has been easier said than done. Same can be said for a lot of wise adult life decisions. It's only very recently that society started finding it "unrealistic" to expect people to either 1) make good decisions, or 2) take responsibility for the consequences.

Meanwhile, my other tips address the idea of "If you're not going to be smart enough to abide by Tip #3, then at least be as smart as you can about being dumb." And to address your earlier question, that means there most definitely is no trust in that relationship, because you've made the choice to have sex without having a decent relationship in place first. So at least don't be retarded enough to act as though there is, or should be, trust.

I'll have to take your word on that one. Only man I've ever trusted in my life - other than my father - was my husband of 26 years. I tend to view the rest of the world as potential hostiles who just haven't declared themselves yet.

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.
Don’t have disgusting views and you’ll get respect. If you wanna be disgusting own it and live with your isolated consequence. I used the election as an example. You’re retarded. I feel sorry for your husband.
My husband? I am straight. You’re a little confused. Go to your safe space, leftist.

interesting how you have to keep defending yourself from the general perception that you are a homo deviant, which I believe you are, problem is you are a disgusting looking loser from hell, whose life was ruined by President Biden beating his cult leader like a dog, and no one want to be associated with you...

View attachment 471895
Was that English? Are you hitting on me? Weird Transocrat.

Of course Gina Carano's words were insensitive. I am Jewish. Holocaust has no parallel.

Sadly we do live in times of Totalitarian Control.

She didn't draw a parallel with the Holocaust. She suggested we learn from what happened before the Holocaust, so that there never WILL be a parallel with it.

The best comparison is Conservatives in USA 2021 -- AntiCommunists in USSR 1930s.

So your woman may kill the fetus but a man can’t walk away. Nice choices. Not impossible. I did It for eight yrs until my wife went back to work. You can’t force employers to pay a certain wage. You have to let free markets reign. Free markets would never let that happen with that aspirin example. Look at LASIK. Prices have gone down like 80%. Why? Free markets.

Men walk away from their obligations all the time... not sure what you are babbling about.

Sure you can force employers to pay a living wage... we used to do that in this country.

Free market medicine was side show hucksters selling cocaine-laced sugar water as miracle cures.

Of course Gina Carano's words were insensitive. I am Jewish. Holocaust has no parallel.

Sadly we do live in times of Totalitarian Control.

She didn't draw a parallel with the Holocaust. She suggested we learn from what happened before the Holocaust, so that there never WILL be a parallel with it.

The best comparison is Conservatives in USA 2021 -- AntiCommunists in USSR 1930s.

Wow, that was interestingly random and unrelated to what I said.

No, wait, it wasn't interesting.

Try to focus, please, on the conversation actually being held, rather than the conversation you're having in your head.

Men walk away from their obligations all the time... not sure what you are babbling about.

Sure you can force employers to pay a living wage... we used to do that in this country.

Free market medicine was side show hucksters selling cocaine-laced sugar water as miracle cures.
“All the time” or sometimes. Not sure why you always deal in absolutes? Is that because you’re a fat moron?

No you can’t. Hence we constantly have that stupid Transocrat idea of a “living wage” and no one can explain what that is. Give me a specific $ and why you chose that number.

Not sure what that has to do with LASIK? Medicine is still regulated. You lost the debate so you deflected. Gotcha!

[

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

And you want the child to pay the price for that, you sick DDS.

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.
Don’t have disgusting views and you’ll get respect. If you wanna be disgusting own it and live with your isolated consequence. I used the election as an example. You’re retarded. I feel sorry for your husband.
My husband? I am straight. You’re a little confused. Go to your safe space, leftist.

interesting how you have to keep defending yourself from the general perception that you are a homo deviant, which I believe you are, problem is you are a disgusting looking loser from hell, whose life was ruined by President Biden beating his cult leader like a dog, and no one want to be associated with you...

View attachment 471895
Was that English? Are you hitting on me? Weird Transocrat.

Again feeling threatened by the homo label. You are really pathetic, a total wacko. I rejoice every time I think of moronic losers like you, knowing how much you are suffering after pussygrabbers's defeat... :p :p :p

View attachment 471900
When did you start thinking? It is a good start, Transocrat. Now try identifying as a man and see how that goes for you. Pretty sure you would not talk your BS face to face, Al, so save it and go back to kissing Liz Warrens ass.

sorry weirdo, not into cults like you, that's reserved for poorly educated, trashy people like you, I could not care less if President Biden, Kamala or who ever else failed to succeed....

1616680584388.png

[

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

You want to kill the child? You OCD ridden fat fuck. Better no dad than an abusive deadbeat dad.

No, I don't, you flaming moron. I'm anti-abortion. So's my wife. When she, suffered life threatening placental abruption with one of our kids, we, really she, opted to lie on one side for the entire third trimester and pray that gravity would suffice, rather than abort. Thanks to G-d's grace, it worked and we have a beautiful and healthy daughter... and wife.

[

pfixd6a6ruo61.jpg

You want to kill the child? You OCD ridden fat fuck. Better no dad than an abusive deadbeat dad.

No, I don't, you flaming moron. I'm anti-abortion. So's my wife. When she, suffered life threatening placental abruption with one of our kids, we, really she, opted to lie on one side for the entire third trimester and pray that gravity would suffice, rather than abort. Thanks to G-d's grace, it worked and we have a beautiful and healthy daughter... and wife.

So you're pro life? I am glad she and the child came out OK.

I am pro choice for both men and women. Harsh but true.

“All the time” or sometimes. Not sure why you always deal in absolutes? Is that because you’re a fat moron?

your "fatty fetish" aside (seriously, do you spend every night wanking off to the thought of fat dudes?) All the time isn't an absolute. It's a statement.

Remember, this is what you guys on the right bitch about, all them welfare people having babies and expecting the government to support them. You think you'd be happy for abortion. I'm happy for abortion because it pisses off religious assholes.

No you can’t. Hence we constantly have that stupid Transocrat idea of a “living wage” and no one can explain what that is. Give me a specific $ and why you chose that number.

A living wage in the US would be 16.54 an hour. Works for me. with the wealth we have in this country, it's an easily attainable number.

Not sure what that has to do with LASIK? Medicine is still regulated. You lost the debate so you deflected. Gotcha!

LASIK is regulated. Unregulated medicine is quacks selling fake cures.

your "fatty fetish" aside (seriously, do you spend every night wanking off to the thought of fat dudes?) All the time isn't an absolute. It's a statement.

Remember, this is what you guys on the right bitch about, all them welfare people having babies and expecting the government to support them. You think you'd be happy for abortion. I'm happy for abortion because it pisses off religious assholes.

A living wage in the US would be 16.54 an hour. Works for me. with the wealth we have in this country, it's an easily attainable number.

And all I mentioned was LASIK, fatty. You came up with snake oil. We have so much wealth that we are nearing $30trn in debt. Lastly, you deal in absolutes. Look it up.

And all I mentioned was LASIK, fatty. You came up with snake oil. We have so much wealth that we are nearing $30trn in debt. Lastly, you deal in absolutes. Look it up.

Projection is your preferred defense mechanism, for which I conclude you are a disgusting, ugly, fat homo, deeply depressed after your cult leader was destroyed like a dog bigly :p :p :p ...

View attachment 472687
Transocrat, when you identify as a man you may ping me. Al, you know better than to mess with me. We are both from the City but you’re a bitch.

I feel sorry bout people like you, I can not fathom the idea of being an intellectual slave, much less from an intellectual midget like donald j thug..

1616788732782.png
1616788786526.png

Projection is your preferred defense mechanism, for which I conclude you are a disgusting, ugly, fat homo, deeply depressed after your cult leader was destroyed like a dog bigly :p :p :p ...

View attachment 472687
Transocrat, when you identify as a man you may ping me. Al, you know better than to mess with me. We are both from the City but you’re a bitch.

I feel sorry bout people like you, I can not fathom the idea of being an intellectual slave, much less from an intellectual midget like donald j thug..

View attachment 472698View attachment 472699
Cannot is one word, you illiterate Transocrat imbecile. So you’re fragile? Trump offended you? Pussy.

I would suggest to educate yourself and read up on the possible uses of can not, I personally believe "cannot" is sort of trashy. Looks like you can use some education, bigly... :p :p :p

1616789430676.png

Um, yeah, guy, 30 Trillion in debt - most of it run up by Republicans - is nothing to be proud of.

The actual amount of debt - Federal, State and Private, is a lot more than 30 Trillion.

Corporate Debt is 10.5 Trillion.
Consumer debt is 14.3 Trillion
State Debt is 1.7 Trillion.
Federal Debt is 27 Trillion, because Republicans like to give tax cuts to rich people for some reason. I think it used to have something to do with supply side.... but they don't even pretend that is a thing anymore.

Lasik is regulated, Fetish-boy. They just don't let anyone out there with a laser start cutting into people's eyes. The reason why it came down is because like any new technology, it's expensive at first, but then they increase the supply and pricing comes down.

Um, yeah, guy, 30 Trillion in debt - most of it run up by Republicans - is nothing to be proud of.

The actual amount of debt - Federal, State and Private, is a lot more than 30 Trillion.

Corporate Debt is 10.5 Trillion.
Consumer debt is 14.3 Trillion
State Debt is 1.7 Trillion.
Federal Debt is 27 Trillion, because Republicans like to give tax cuts to rich people for some reason. I think it used to have something to do with supply side.... but they don't even pretend that is a thing anymore.

Lasik is regulated, Fetish-boy. They just don't let anyone out there with a laser start cutting into people's eyes. The reason why it came down is because like any new technology, it's expensive at first, but then they increase the supply and pricing comes down.
Fat boy, it came down because more doctors entered the marketplace, supply/demand aka free markets. In BHO’s eight years he spent a ton. Not all his fault as it was Bush’s but he did and you deflected again. We can’t afford it. We are nearing $30trn in Federal Debt. Consumer debt is mostly secured.

Fat boy, it came down because more doctors entered the marketplace, supply/demand aka free markets. In BHO’s eight years he spent a ton. Not all his fault as it was Bush’s but he did and you deflected again. We can’t afford it. We are nearing $30trn in Federal Debt. Consumer debt is mostly secured.

Actually, consumer debt is only secured because property is valued at a certain point. This is why 2008 was such a disaster, because all that property value vanished and people found themselves with underwater mortgages.

Funny thing is, I agree that we should do something about the debt. We need to make the rich pay their fair share, and we should start looking at spending cuts after the economy recovers. (I'll start with all that money we give the Zionist Entity to subsidize their religious fantasies).

Free markets aren't going to fix our health care issues.

The fact is, we spend more than any country in the world, and we get the worst results. Highest infant mortality rates, lowest life expectancy compared to other industrialized nations.

Forum List

Back