Canadian Stasi trying to harm me again, this time via taxes

Yes, I'm more honest then smart. Explain please.
iu

:eusa_whistle:

I'm still not sure what you're getting at but I didn't start this.

One doesn't remain quiet or bow down when they are getting harmed by the unaccountable. That's not how civil rights works. That's how nations of cowards are produced or where citizens are thrown into concentration camps and the population helps them do so.

You don't get to punch someone in the head and then when they react tell them, "you did this!"
You really are dense or simple obtuse.......

Delusions Of Persecution: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

Seek professional help.

Yes. I've heard this before, you're not bringing anything new to the table.

When you wake up tomorrow and are told you don't exist, or, details from your former employer are sent in completely wrong (while not giving me a copy as they are legally bound to), then you can come on and make excuses for the activities.

I've learned long ago that many coincidences make a fact. Thankfully, I'm not as weak and cowardly as the pukes who engage in these tactics against me.
I guess your shrink told you and you didn't believe him or her............ Get help.

You care too much. I'm as clear minded and sane as anyone, but I know more than I should about how this system operates. You don't understand just how far we have fallen in the eyes on allies around the globe.

I hope no one you care about goes through what we've been through.

One doesn't remain quiet or bow down when they are getting harmed by the unaccountable. That's not how civil rights works. That's how nations of cowards are produced or where citizens are thrown into concentration camps and the population helps them do so.

You don't get to punch someone in the head and then when they react tell them, "you did this!"

Seek professional help.

When you wake up tomorrow and are told you don't exist, or, details from your former employer are sent in completely wrong (while not giving me a copy as they are legally bound to), then you can come on and make excuses for the activities.

I've learned long ago that many coincidences make a fact. Thankfully, I'm not as weak and cowardly as the pukes who engage in these tactics against me.
I guess your shrink told you and you didn't believe him or her............ Get help.

You care too much. I'm as clear minded and sane as anyone, but I know more than I should about how this system operates. You don't understand just how far we have fallen in the eyes on allies around the globe.

Yeah, like I'm some babe in the woods who's clueless to everything around him....... You keep telling yourself that. As for caring, I care about as much as any other human would with a relative stranger. I offered sound advice, you choose to accept it on not, I could give a shit. I just hope you don't end up being some mass shooter because you're "being persecuted" and want to blame everything and everyone else for your problems......... Life happens, you're nothing special, deal with it.

This time the clowns sent TWO T4s from my former employer (what you guys refer to as W2's) to our CRA, so that it appears I made twice as much as I did.

Worse, the immoral, unethical enemies of human rights stated that I paid ZERO taxes, so no deductions from payroll for this which would have meant I owed some cash, if I were not someone who analyzes my txes and just took their word for it.

Thankfully for me I kept record via the online employee system that confirms that I did paid my taxes. They didn't even send me my T4, which they are supposed to be law on Monday that passed. If I didn't contact CRA, I wouldn't know of the "accidental oversight" by my former employer.

I guarantee you there are people in this country who are former war criminals who have been treated better than I have. It's constant, one issue after another. Even so far as denying me my name (I have evidence now that confirms my name, my first days of school and post-university).

If there are FBI or police on this forum, please, never replicate these tactics to protect your agencies reputation. If you have to go to such lengths to destroy others who don't even have a criminal record nor allegation against them, you're working for the wrong side.

The most shocking thing a Canadian can experience is meeting an unshocked Canadian.

Seek professional help.

Yeah, like I'm some babe in the woods who's clueless to everything around him....... You keep telling yourself that. As for caring, I care about as much as any other human would with a relative stranger. I offered sound advice, you choose to accept it on not, I could give a shit. I just hope you don't end up being some mass shooter because you're "being persecuted" and want to blame everything and everyone else for your problems......... Life happens, you're nothing special, deal with it.

"Life happens, you're nothing special, deal with it"

You're quite a submissive man. It might be you who needs to sit down and chat with someone. They just wish I were as submissive as you.

As it were, what about facts don't you understand? What would facts about my provincial government telling me my name does't exist (including my vaccination record), and this timely error of doubling my income while showing I didn't pay any taxes, ever have to do with someone having to sit down and speak to a shrink? These are facts, not opinions.

The tactic to try and paint someone as unhinged and psychotic is an old, repeated move. Nothing creative about you, certainly nothing admirable.

Please do your fellow citizens a favour and don't pursue any position of power (if you're not already), be it at the workplace or otherwise.

Last edited:

Seek professional help.

"Life happens, you're nothing special, deal with it"

You're quite a submissive man. It might be you who needs to sit down and chat with someone. They just wish I were as submissive as you.

As it were, what about facts don't you understand? What would facts about my provincial government telling me my name does't exist (including my vaccination record), and this timely error of doubling my income while showing I didn't pay any taxes, ever have to do with someone having to sit down and speak to a shrink? These are facts, not opinions.

The tactic to try and paint someone as unhinged and psychotic is an old, repeated move. Nothing creative about you, certainly nothing admirable.

Please do your fellow citizens a favour and don't pursue any position of power (if you're not already), be it at the workplace or otherwise.
Now that was the most pathetic defense/rationale of your insanity you've come up with so far.
You painted yourself that, it's blindly obvious to all but you......... Oops.......
Have a nice life.

Forum List

Back