Canadian Muslim thinks she's better than everyone else

This seems to be a matter of preference. Whether you value her religious right more or whether you value the laws more. I don't really care either way. She could have postponed her citizenship until she & other people like her changed the law. Or the laws (Canadian government) could acomodate for her then change the "no covering during the oath" law after. I don't care either way on this. How did this turn out? She didn't get charged?

Who told you she didnt verify who she was? Your strawman has been burned to the ground.

NO. What should have been done is an accomadation oh boy thats really bad spelling to allow her to take her oath.
An oath? I guarantee that oath contained stuff forbidden by Islam. So she can not claim she strictly adheres to her religion in the first place.
Where did she claim that and how do you know what parts of Islam she follows and what parts she doesnt.?
So she gets to pick and choose what parts of Islam she follows?
Yes. Who said she doesnt? Christians do it all the time. Thats why its called religous freedom.
And now this whole farce begins to fall apart.

A women wearing a nijab could be anyone. It makes sense that people about to take an oath be required to verify who they are. This ruling is pure bullshit.
Who told you she didnt verify who she was? Your strawman has been burned to the ground.

NO. What should have been done is an accomadation oh boy thats really bad spelling to allow her to take her oath.
An oath? I guarantee that oath contained stuff forbidden by Islam. So she can not claim she strictly adheres to her religion in the first place.
Where did she claim that and how do you know what parts of Islam she follows and what parts she doesnt.?

Yep, she sure does.

Just like Christians, Jews, Hindus, and so on.

Yes. Who said she doesnt? Christians do it all the time. Thats why its called religous freedom.

How so?

You didnt answer my question. Who sets the rules on how little or how much you obey every single tenant of your chosen religion in order for it to be enough in your estimation?

The PC Police get very cranky when you hold a mirror to their face, don't they?

You're right, sometimes I do get cranky when I see people disrespect an entire segment of the world's population, a group that includes many of my friends - and in doing so echo the same rhetoric that Hitler used to slaughter my family.

But then I remember that you're all insignificant and impotent rage-filled whiners, and that does make me feel better.

Am I?

Lets lay it out there for fun.

When I first walked in the room Sunni Man was so over me. We were so opposites and for good reason. We've worked it out over the years big time. This board has really been awesome this way.

Believe it or not you've saved a quizzillion dollars in therapy fees.

:lol:

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

The PC Police get very cranky when you hold a mirror to their face, don't they?

You're right, sometimes I do get cranky when I see people disrespect an entire segment of the world's population, a group that includes many of my friends - and in doing so echo the same rhetoric that Hitler used to slaughter my family.

But then I remember that you're all insignificant and impotent rage-filled whiners, and that does make me feel better.
Just curious, when you say "you're all....", to whom are you referring?

A whole lot of people. You are included, obviously - with your complete obsession over your massive "PC" conspiracy.
Ah.

Well, here are a couple of proud Democrats who think that regressive leftists have gone FAR too far with the "massive PC conspiracy", and a few more who wrote about it.

You're welcome!

157291_5_.jpg

51fSb7GsG7L._AA160_.jpg

The fact that you can find others that share your delusion does not impress me.

The funniest part is that I actually agree with you (and your list of comrades-in-arms) on a lot of issues, except for the massive conspiracy part.
I don't care if you're impressed, I just love seeing and posting examples as more and more honest lefties admit what the regressive leftists are doing.

Momentum!

This seems to be a matter of preference. Whether you value her religious right more or whether you value the laws more. I don't really care either way. She could have postponed her citizenship until she & other people like her changed the law. Or the laws (Canadian government) could acomodate for her then change the "no covering during the oath" law after. I don't care either way on this. How did this turn out? She didn't get charged?
The oath is a swearing of allegiance to a queen. How can she do that in the first place and claim to be a Muslim?

A whole lot of people. You are included, obviously - with your complete obsession over your massive "PC" conspiracy.
Ah.

Well, here are a couple of proud Democrats who think that regressive leftists have gone FAR too far with the "massive PC conspiracy", and a few more who wrote about it.

You're welcome!

157291_5_.jpg

51fSb7GsG7L._AA160_.jpg

The funniest part is that I actually agree with you (and your list of comrades-in-arms) on a lot of issues, except for the massive conspiracy part.
I don't care if you're impressed, I just love seeing and posting examples as more and more honest lefties admit what the regressive leftists are doing.

Momentum!

What do you think you're gaining "momentum" on?

You are quite literally fighting a war against human nature.

The oath is a swearing of allegiance to a queen. How can she do that in the first place and claim to be a Muslim?
The same way a Jewish person can eat pork and be Jewish? My neighbor is a Muslim and swears allegiance to the flag of the US.

Why couldn't she?

Ah.

You're welcome!

157291_5_.jpg

51fSb7GsG7L._AA160_.jpg

Momentum!

I'm seeing a lot of momentum, as I list above.

PC is cowardly, dishonest and destructive, and more people are realizing it.

People can learn, and we are.

Yep, she sure does.

Why does she not want to remove the veil?

Yep, she sure does.

Because she's chosen to follow that "part" of Islam.

I don't see why this is hard to understand.

Yep, she sure does.

Probably because she chooses not to compromise on that aspect of her religion. If you want a better answer why dont you ask her?

What's interesting is that liberals defend Muslims. That's like a form of suicide. If Muslims ever took over this country, liberals would be the first victims.

I also remember when liberals defended Communism.

The thing is, liberals hate America and they will always speak out for anyone who hates America.

Why couldn't she?
You really do not know much about Islam, do you? A Muslim's only allegiance is to their god and to say otherwise is blasphemy.

Ah.

You're welcome!

157291_5_.jpg

51fSb7GsG7L._AA160_.jpg

Momentum!

I'm seeing a lot of momentum, as I list above.

PC is cowardly, dishonest and destructive, and more people are realizing it.

People can learn, and we are.

"PC" is just another manifestation of that part of human nature that desires control. It's not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back