Canadian humor 🤣

I got a bag of Canadian toy soldiers when I was a kid. I still have one left that sits on my shelf here in my office.

1712891531706.png

Canadians are angry people. If only you guys knew...

I kinda got that impression. It's a good thing Canadians inherited Great Britian's sense of humor. We have enough problems on our southern border.

Where's shockedcanadian? He might get a kick out of this. :laughing0301:

The woman the video's referring to is the Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freeland.

She's high as fuck. Cocaine or meth. I think cocaine. Her jaw is clenched so tight.

I had a friend that was an addict. He had a uh..chain link cage in his room, and when he got high, he'd just clench his jaw and grip it like reowr! Kinda like what she looks like.

Yeah, I'd say that's cocaine. I have seen this.

Last edited:
Paddy, an Irishman, was visiting Canada. 🇨🇦

It didn’t take him long to find the nearest bar and become completely inebriated. Staggering into his vehicle, he proceeded to drive away.

About a mile down the road, he plowed into a cop car, sitting on the side of the highway.

The officer gets out and after surveying the extensive damage that Paddy did to his cruiser, draws his service revolver and orders Paddy out of the vehicle. He points the gun at Paddy.

Paddy obliges the officer, who immediately shouts: “Son, you best have a most understandable reason for almost killing me!“

Paddy just burped.

The officer, who was at the end of a grueling twenty hour shift, was rapidly growing impatient: “Answer me, son, before I blow your Goddam head off! What the Hell is your problem?”

Paddy, a completely honest Irishman, answered in his usual truthful and quite humble manner: “Well, me laddie, I do beg your pardon. I just arrived in your splendid country and saw a sign that said ’Drink Canada Dry,’ so I did.”

Moral of this story is don’t bring an Irish gentleman into Canada. ☘️ 🇮🇪

Where's shockedcanadian? He might get a kick out of this. :laughing0301:

The woman the video's referring to is the Canadian Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freeland.

Wow, she is second in command of Canada? . . and our second in command is just as goofy?

iu
iu
iu

I just can't imagine the two of them together in public at a summit. Good lord what a spectacle.

:lol:

I kinda got that impression. It's a good thing Canadians inherited Great Britian's sense of humor. We have enough problems on our southern border.
You have been necking those naughty pills again , Mr Salt .

There are no perspectives I have ever heard of linking the British with Canada or their natives .

However , the Canadians might have links with the French based on sight and smell .

Yet another False Flag .As dastardly as Oct 7 !!

Columbus never went near that scraggy area .

Unfortunately Queen Victoria tended to muddle matters whever she was on one of her Laudanum benders .
Bit like Emperor Piss Pot in that respect -- a couple of old trollops .

Who's this? Queen Latifa?

I looked at all the money I had lying around the house, and I didn't see a single Limey on any of my bills. :laughing0301:

1713695801923.jpeg

I’m hooked on her, in The Equaliser.

So that's a series based on the original Equalizer movie, I take it? The original movie was great, probably one the best ones ever made by Denzel Washington.

So that's a series based on the original Equalizer movie, I take it? The original movie was great, probably one the best ones ever made by Denzel Washington.

I agree. Loved those movies.

Yes, the series is based on the movie, with a female protagonist. I came across it by chance. Too many rainy days.

Forum List

Back