Canadian court grants injunction to stop truckers

That’s the point. It’s all about power to these assholes, not science or “health”. The Establishment doesn’t like the people rising up on their own. Only far left state approved astroturfing protests are allowed.
Typical Trump Cult bullshit. Lawlessness is their religion.

When the note on their trucks comes due these people will beg for loads. An idle piece of commercial equipment is losing money. This shit is costing some of those people megabucks. They will start sneaking off in the middle of night soon enough.
Maybe they could start a BLM chapter and sucker people into giving them millions.

Vehicles are private property... even impounded they cannot be driven without consent of owner.

The Bridge is public property and the Government can remove them if they are illegally parked there obstructing traffic. The Canadian Government is about half a second from no longer tolerating it's own Karens and Kevins. I suggest you don't try that on this side of that bridge. We ain't as nice as the Canadians.

You Trump Cult members sure do applaud lawlessness! It's Trump's stock in trade!
1644641196432.png

Fuck the communists and corrupt politicans like Joe BIDEN and sissy boy Trudeau.

The Bridge is public property and the Government can remove them if they are illegally parked there obstructing traffic. The Canadian Government is about half a second from no longer tolerating it's own Karens and Kevins. I suggest you don't try that on this side of that bridge. We ain't as nice as the Canadians.
It would be awesome if truckers refused deliveries to your town.

Of course, then you'd demand the government make them bring your Hostess Twinkies.

It would be awesome if truckers refused deliveries to your town.

Of course, then you'd demand the government make them bring your Hostess Twinkies.
I believe all Truckers in Canada and the I.S. Should go on a one month strike and all of us that support their cause should donate money per week to support their one month strike and watch how fast the left will call for them to be arrested!

That’s the point. It’s all about power to these assholes, not science or “health”. The Establishment doesn’t like the people rising up on their own. Only far left state approved astroturfing protests are allowed.
You guys don’t seem to like people rising up on their own either, unless it is for your cause.

So if you support BLM protesters blocking streets, you have to support the Canadian trucker blockade.

Or is it different when it's pointed at you?

It's both people protesting over their rights. Granted few see it that way but that's the way it is.

So if you support BLM protesters blocking streets, you have to support the Canadian trucker blockade.

Or is it different when it's pointed at you?
Nope. I support both. Have you seen a single complaint from me about truckers protest?

Nope. I support both. Have you seen a single complaint from me about truckers protest?

As long as the protest is healthy. But the Canadian Bridge Truck Protest has gone over the hill on that one. I don't find anything wrong with a protest as long as it's got a healthy outcome. I just don't see that happening this time. The Karens and Kevins are out of control.

Forum List

Back