Canadas creepy caste system exposed, 2003 World Jr Hockey team caught on video gang raping an unconscious woman, Canadian media buried the story...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
WARNING: This article contains graphic content that some readers may find disturbing. You've been warned.

This is a HUGE story in Canada. The second such story this week alone, the other was the 2018 team (how many other teams have engaged in this with protection from Canada?). People learning more and more what I already know about Canadas caste system.

For 30 years the cowardly Creepy Ones have interfered in my life and career, while for almost 20 years they buried this crime.
Canada lost to Team Russia in the gold medal match. Like most Canadians I watched this game of course not aware of this gang rape.

Tell yourself over and over, economically, morally and on the issue of human rights and Access to Justice, Canada is NOT your ally. You will either force us to change or you will remain shamefully complicit in your silence. This is the one issue I have to respect Obama for, him addressing our parliament earned great latitude with me on other policies I might have disagreed with,

This is beyond sickening. They were so proud that they recorded this rape. In America we would already know the names of the players, some of them might even be former NHLers. In Canada, we receive deception.

WARNING: This article contains graphic content that some readers may find disturbing.

The 2003 Canadian world junior team is also under a cloud of suspicion — and a Halifax police investigation — as the pressure ramps up on members of the 2018 squad facing a newly reopened and separate police probe into allegations of sexual assault.

Hockey Canada released a statement Friday regarding an alleged group sexual assault involving members of the 2002-03 national junior team. That news comes as the country’s most powerful hockey organization has been facing intense pressure amid reports of another alleged sexual assault, involving members of the 2018 world junior team.

The 2003 incident, meanwhile, “should be investigated by the authorities, and we urge the police to open an investigation into this disturbing situation,” Hockey Canada said.

“Hockey Canada will co-operate with and support the authorities in every way we can, and we once again urge anyone who may have relevant information about this alleged incident to contact Halifax police immediately.”

Halifax Regional Police have confirmed that they are investigating a historic assault in 2003 in the city (which hosted that year’s World Junior Hockey Championships) after being contacted by Hockey Canada late Thursday.

On Friday, TSN reported that they have independently verified, with three different sources, reports of a video that captured the 2003 incident. The video, described as being six or seven minutes long, allegedly depicts a player — speaking to an unseen person operating a camera — saying viewers were about to see “a f--king lamb roast,” according to the three sources.

The camera is then carried into a different room and the video shows roughly half a dozen players taking turns having sex with a woman who was non-responsive and lying face up on a pool table, according to the source.

Who buries these allegations?

Canada. It's the pasttime of a creepy, East German admiring Police State. If someone on here or elsewhere tells you differently, tell them they are a bold faced liar.

These acts are ultimately an abuse of power and these kids have learned from the best...

Look at the comments.... overwhelmingly supportive of the rapist.
Didn't know Canada had that many Muslims there

Huh? What does Islam have to do with this attack by mostly middle class, Canadian bred youth?

What is peculiar is that even 20 years later none of the 6-8 names of the rapists has been leaked. Why? You can bet there are some important parents of these kids (or just a cop or two who are the parents).

Your comment is designed to troll this thread about a serious topic and further exposure of Caada as I and many others understand it. Please take it with some degree of seriousness.

Huh? What does Islam have to do with this attack by mostly middle class, Canadian bred youth?

What is peculiar is that even 20 years later none of the 6-8 names of the rapists has been leaked. Why? You can bet there are some important parents of these kids (or just a cop or two who are the parents).

Your comment is designed to troll this thread about a serious topic and further exposure of Caada as I and many others understand it. Please take it with some degree of seriousness.
No
I said - look at the comments at the bottom of the article.
Mostly supportive of the rapists... shocked me. Like how is it even possible so many people support the Hockey rapers.
Must be a lot of Muslim commenters

No
I said - look at the comments at the bottom of the article.
Mostly supportive of the rapists... shocked me. Like how is it even possible so many people support the Hockey rapers.
Must be a lot of Muslim commenters

I don't see how you can distinguish ones creepy comments as being based on their religion. Did they identify their religion?

For instance, a quick peruse of the comments and I see names that include "Tom", "Doug", "Robert" , "Rosemary" etc. Do these names sound like names you'd hear in a Middle Eastern country?

WARNING: This article contains graphic content that some readers may find disturbing. You've been warned.

This is a HUGE story in Canada. The second such story this week alone, the other was the 2018 team (how many other teams have engaged in this with protection from Canada?). People learning more and more what I already know about Canadas caste system.

For 30 years the cowardly Creepy Ones have interfered in my life and career, while for almost 20 years they buried this crime.
Canada lost to Team Russia in the gold medal match. Like most Canadians I watched this game of course not aware of this gang rape.

Tell yourself over and over, economically, morally and on the issue of human rights and Access to Justice, Canada is NOT your ally. You will either force us to change or you will remain shamefully complicit in your silence. This is the one issue I have to respect Obama for, him addressing our parliament earned great latitude with me on other policies I might have disagreed with,

This is beyond sickening. They were so proud that they recorded this rape. In America we would already know the names of the players, some of them might even be former NHLers. In Canada, we receive deception.

WARNING: This article contains graphic content that some readers may find disturbing.

The 2003 Canadian world junior team is also under a cloud of suspicion — and a Halifax police investigation — as the pressure ramps up on members of the 2018 squad facing a newly reopened and separate police probe into allegations of sexual assault.

Hockey Canada released a statement Friday regarding an alleged group sexual assault involving members of the 2002-03 national junior team. That news comes as the country’s most powerful hockey organization has been facing intense pressure amid reports of another alleged sexual assault, involving members of the 2018 world junior team.

The 2003 incident, meanwhile, “should be investigated by the authorities, and we urge the police to open an investigation into this disturbing situation,” Hockey Canada said.

“Hockey Canada will co-operate with and support the authorities in every way we can, and we once again urge anyone who may have relevant information about this alleged incident to contact Halifax police immediately.”

Halifax Regional Police have confirmed that they are investigating a historic assault in 2003 in the city (which hosted that year’s World Junior Hockey Championships) after being contacted by Hockey Canada late Thursday.

On Friday, TSN reported that they have independently verified, with three different sources, reports of a video that captured the 2003 incident. The video, described as being six or seven minutes long, allegedly depicts a player — speaking to an unseen person operating a camera — saying viewers were about to see “a f--king lamb roast,” according to the three sources.

The camera is then carried into a different room and the video shows roughly half a dozen players taking turns having sex with a woman who was non-responsive and lying face up on a pool table, according to the source.
The same thing happens here in spades. The MSM gives a free ride to atrocities by the left while calling for the death penalty on the right for sneezing. The governments and media of both the US and Canada have been seized by the globalist left.

That's B.S, it's not nearly the same. Canada is a nation that thrives on misrepresenting and destroying the weakest while allowing the most powerful to have a free pass.

We have produced numerous wealthy career criminals who get a free pass in Canada
but it is the FBI that go after them when they cross into the U.S and continue their rampage. Nygaard was the latest example when the FBI went after him, ask what police in Canada or Ontario were doing all that time across all those years.

Canada is a police state that protects it's police and it's politicians at the expense of ALL others. These kids knew they could do what they want as the police would leave them alone, media would suppress the story and the Canadian taxpayer through the slush fund set up by Hockey Canada would pay their bribe to the victim.

They were right on all counts.

No one expects this to go anywhere, whether it was the 2018 incident, 2003 or otherwise. THIS is Canada. Stop subsidizing this police state or your reputation will continue to be dragged down with us

We have produced numerous wealthy career criminals who get a free pass in Canada
So have the US. Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, politicians in general.
the FBI that go after them when they cross into the U.S and continue their rampage.
The FBI and DOJ are on the democrat dole, otherwise, these career criminals would be in jail.
Canada is a police state that protects it's police and it's politicians at the expense of ALL others.
The US doesn't protect its police in general, but politicians are given a free ride as evidenced by the actions of congress over the past five years. The only people they go after are the ones that expose the corrupt system that they have in place.

Forum List

Back