Canada's Burning

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I live 436.6 miles from the Canadian border and the sky is currently hazy from the fires, this time in Eastern Canada.

Shits_4b0362_1564208.jpg

haze0.jpg

haze1.jpg

Yes, the news has told us that smoke has reached the US Atlantic seaboard from even the Alberta fires.

I remember going through it in Western Washington when both British Columbia and Californica were burning.

I wanted to know who to complain to because we missed the Perseid meteor showers for three years straight for being unable to see the sky.

My condolences.

The Hoser smoke reached Virginia last evening, hazy as fuck up today.....Damn Hosers need to keep their smoke on their side of the border. ;)

Do you remember the time that the city of Spokane decided to put fans on top of the buildings to blow the smoke back to Canada?

LOL!!!!!!

The Hoser smoke reached Virginia last evening, hazy as fuck up today.....Damn Hosers need to keep their smoke on their side of the border. ;)

We got a small amount of rain last night, but not enough to clean the air. All it did was dump shit on the car that I had ran through the car wash this weekend...

canada.jpg

We got a small amount of rain last night, but not enough to clean the air. All it did was dump shit on the car that I had ran through the car wash this weekend...

View attachment 792352
Yeah, I thought the Hosers were all about a healthy environment.

That said I hear that there are fires in PA that we are getting smoke from too.....Fuckin' Hosers and Yankees ruined a otherwise perfect Virginia Spring day.

Yeah, I thought the Hosers were all about a healthy environment.

That said I hear that there are fires in PA that we are getting smoke from too.....Fuckin' Hosers and Yankees ruined a otherwise perfect Virginia Spring day.

I see that. Those are some pretty darned high air quality indices coming from the border of NY and PA.

aqi.jpg

Yesterday I had people who hadn't heard about the Canadian wildfires ask me why it looked so weird outside. There was a smoky haze in the air all day. I just responded, "Canada."

Forum List

Back